(Game Development) Honey Select 2 VS AI Shoujo VS TK17

Which would you Rather use for Game Development?

• TK17

• Honey Select 2

• AI Shouji

Results are only viewable after voting.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Good Day,

My Name is Fluffy. I'm currently developing a Game via Renpy and use HS2 for Scenes and Animation. Unfortunately the project is on hold for now, due to space issues on my PC. I'm gonna buy a External Hard drive so i can continue developing . BUTT in the meantime:

I wanted to ask Members experienced in either Ai Shoujo, HS2 or TK17 if there is any difference and if there is one better then the other? There is maybe someone who is currently or has developed a Game with either one of them and give forward their experience. That would be great. :)

I tried DAZ3D but unfortunately my PC and DAZ didn't liked each other.

I thought about using TK17 first but wasn't sure. So please, let me know if you would choose one over the other and why?

Thank you,

Kind regards, Fluffy

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
HS2 and AI Sh are equal in terms of studio neo features, but AI Sh has more mods, so the choice is obvious. As for TK17, it's hard to say, I take it that TK17 has no studio like studio neo and you can't create the location you want, so you might be limited in ideas because you might not have the right map for your idea. In HS 1 or AI Sh you can build almost anything you need. Also Hs 1 and AI Sh have a much better modding community and you can get almost anything you might need. So I would choose between HS 1 and AI Sh.
From there, it depends on what you want to do.
For fantasy or sci-fi I would choose HS 1, for modern daily life AI Sh. The AI Sh character models are much better, both male and female. Also AI Sh has a great pregnancy system.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
I am developing a game in AIS right now. Honestly, I feel like HS2 has more mods than AIS as there are some mods that are developed that are HS2 exclusive, while almost every mod available on AIS is also available on HS2. Also, there are a few essential mods for Studio, like for volumetric lighting for example, that are broken in AIS but work in HS2. Just check on the unofficial Illusion Discord under the ai-mod-sharing channel and the hs2-mod-sharing channel and you'll see that there's a lot of stuff released for HS2 that does not appear in the AIS mod channel, while the same cannot be said vice versa.

For TK17, the art style is definitely unique, however, the load times are absolutely atrocious. I think it took me 8 mins to load up the character creator with only a middling number of mods. It was what ultimately drove me to get into AIS. Two things that I will say is far, far superior in TK17: the animation tools and vaginal movement. The animation tools are pretty great and makes creating custom animations easy, even for a beginner. In AIS/HS2, the game is censored with a blur by default so there is no vagina movement. When a dick goes in, it just pokes through the model of the female character while her vagina remains static. There are mods to fix this but they are pretty janky unless you know how to work with them. TK17 is not censored by default so penetration works out the box.

AIS/HS2 have way bigger communities and support for the respective games are more likely to continue into the future. Animation tools are pretty terrible so creating your own custom animations is kinda a nightmare but the good thing is the games come with decent standard animations already so you can always use those if you're not up for it.