• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: (Yoooga 1)

F.A.P.G.

Nov 26, 2023
Game Dev Journal: (Yoooga 1)

'Image of Title Screen is Place Holder"
screenshot of title.png

Hello and Welcome to my first thread and post!

The game that I am developing is called (Yoooga)
it a V.N. incest game using the Renpy Game engine.

Let’s talk about the Story
It’s Basic story of a Son helping his mom get in shape for his father / her husband.
I planing to make it into a small story until I complete it than at on to if as time goes.

Let’s talk about the Art
Will be Art Style 2D
Planning to have it Animated
If get get successful I may try making into 3D

===================================================================

Disclaimer

As for now “I AM ONLY USING THE A.I. GENERATE CONTENT AS PLACE HOLDER”
and once I either do the art myself or get an Artist to do it for me I will be using the Place Holder to keep the work flow going.

Why not use the A.I. Place Holder Art
I want more freedom in what is place in the game plus … copyright and A.I. content is not at the level that I want it yet.

Will you base the art using the A.I. Place Holder
I will use the A.I. generate content as base to use for the 2D art Style but mostly it will not look as good as the A.I. Generate stuff

===================================================================

How can I support.
For now spread the word about this project. I do have a subscribestar but I am not ready for anyone to support me yet.

My goal is first put out “Yoooga ver 0.1”. It be pointless to put my link to subscribestar if I don’t have nothing to show.

Also I want to have a following of people before I do that.

Now don’t get me wrong I not just doing this just cause. I do want to get pay but I going to do this right.

Last edited:

F.A.P.G.

Nov 26, 2023
May Progress.
The Coding been kicking my ass!
It's going to be a journey to get this done...

Also with Yoooga ver 0.1 I will keep the Place Holder Images until ver 0.3.
Let me know if you all want to see the place holder art that look good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F.A.P.G.

Nov 26, 2023
Hello there!

Quick update on my progress.
I got a good chunk of the story of version 0.1 of yoga done but I might rewrite it thought :cautious: ... I just don't want it to read like it was written by a... I just want a decent story :ROFLMAO:.

Since I got most of the story and a good amount of the code done started the art process on the game. Game dev sucks at time lol :ROFLMAO:... I will put up a official progress report up soon but I want to at least post something.

Anyway this is just a sketch of the body type of the two character I will have in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Give me your thoughts and more logs comings soon!