VN Ren'Py Abandoned Gambling Life [v1.0] [Gambling Life]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_23654

1.png
Overview:
You are a young man who just made a terrible terrible mistake: you gambled your life away! Now you owe an incredible amount of money to the mob. What lengths will you go to to earn some money and pay back your debt? Find out in GAMBLING LIFE!

Updated: 20-July-2018
Developer/Publisher: Gambling Life -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win/Linux: - - -
MAC: - - -

Incest Patch:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
is it an alpha version of the beta version of the game Gambling Life? Or does it bare 1.0 version number for a reason?

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Oh sure, when a woman has debts to pay she becomes the the official sextoy of the entire town but when it happens to a guy, actual littteral godesses trip over themselves to help him. "terrible mistake" my ass.
He actually gets tripped and then godessess fall over him...lmao!

Please enjoy and let me know if you enjoyed the game, if you do enjoy what you see, please consider making a donation on the patreon page! :D

(edit: that's alot of enjoys lol)

is it an alpha version of the beta version of the game Gambling Life? Or does it bare 1.0 version number for a reason?
Every update will increment by 1... so V1, V2, V3,V4.... This is the first Chapter if you will.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Brb going bankrupt in Blackjack
Thankfully, the poker game is alot easier (and more rewarding) than the Blackjack game!

The blackjack game is not part of the plot and is just there for entertainment purposes. (And or to get quick cash)...but I suggest you save cause, it can kick your ass!

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
This writing.

Pay college tuition for principle? I guess characters were related, bob was uncle, principle was sister, landlady mom, wish the best for the game but they need some help with English and writing

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
This writing. as uncle, principle was sister, landlady mom, wish the best for the game but they need some help with English and writing
I heard there are patches for that.................................. :/

GET THE VERSION FROM TEH PATREON PAGE FOR THE FAN MADE PATCH

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
When OP says "1.0", he means "0.0.1", doesn't he?

:/
1.0 doesn't necessarily mean it's finished. Just look at games like Corruption, Roundscape Adorevia, or The Legend of Versyl, which are past 1.0 (well, Corruption will be with the version that they are releasing tomorrow, and 1.0 for The Legend of Versyl was actually signifying that at least the main story was complete).

Reactions: Silk_Ari

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Every update will increment by 1... so V1, V2, V3,V4.... This is the first Chapter if you will.
dunno if you are the developer but it feels weird to me that at the beginning of the game Sal and MC played a normal Texas Holdem but then you were playing different variation of poker with Bob. And it might be just me, but female faces definitely need some finishing touches, because they kinda feel ugly in comparison to male faces(no homo) or Afrodite's(the only pretty model if u ask me).

Aug 16, 2017
when I see this I immediately got excited in the hope that someone has finally developed a decent strip poker game....I know I know, but I can hold out hope cant I?

I will give this a shot none the less but if someone COULD make a decent strip poker game......dreams of desire characters, big brother, sins of the father, Lancaster boarding house and many others with scenes with those girls getting freaky.....opps im drooling (ahem)...I would go to ALOT of lengths to play that....and often :D

besides my sidetracking...this looks pretty good from the images in OP...fingers crossed

lonestar001

Dec 28, 2017
Not to nitpick, but I think our protagonists best choice would be to say: "That's not a straight flush, that's just a flush" and win in the beginning of the game, since "Sal" (the mobster)'s hand is 4,5,6,8,9 of spades.... But then again, we might just miss out on a lot of naked ladies ;-)

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Yeah, this game needs a lot of work to warrant playing it. It has potential but right now there's just nothing interesting going on, no hint on what the player is supposed to be doing (unless I AM supposed to spend the first few days doing nothing but hitting the "work" button, in which case that's just sloppy design). Every other ren'py game that I have played offered hints as to what I was supposed to being doing if there was a kind of free roam style to it. So far this game has free roam but there's only one thing to do; the game seems completely linear, in which case there's literally no point to have it free roam, just string the scenes together one after another and save the player the headache of trying to figure out if there are other things available to do.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote