RPGM Abandoned Gambler Zeta [v0.0.1] [Combin Ation]

Net001

Aug 16, 2017
Yet another CA game that will never get finished, pulled backing a long time ago as he takes years to finish a single game let alone 4 at the same time.
His early games were great especially the Green shadow but man he sure went downhill fast.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Was about to say "hey that looks like combin" and then took a closer look to the description/title.

You may say whatever u want about his games, but he managed to achieve a style that is recognizable. (regardless whether or not u like it)
Gonna play it for sure once it has content

nothing9909

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like he is using a new engine from the past Cobin Ation games. This is game is to help him learn the new engine I bet.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Looks like he is using a new engine from the past Cobin Ation games. This is game is to help him learn the new engine I bet.
The game is also a test for RPG Maker MV for a modern style game. I need to see if I can do the same thing like in XP. If it works out great, maybe I can switch to MV in future games(but at least after SS2 and TEW). I really like the larger resolution in it.

Reactions: ponyguy

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Another game?The idea is nice, but i even forgot the last time there was a release from some of his games, the author can´t even handle the games he´s already making, now a new one. Also, a pity he changed engines, personally i have this version of RPG maker, its so heavy and slow, you can´t accelerate speed whit cheat engine, and even cheating with it is complicated.

Melix3

Donor
May 1, 2017
Is it worth a try, even though it's a 0.0.1? I remember that CA's first demos had more content than many other games.

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
If you want to make a game about gambling I recommend finding a reason to be interested in gambling in the first place. "One Outs" and "Kaiji" are a good way to go if you can stomach japanese animation or perhaps the Korean or Japanese live action series adaptations of "Liar Game".

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Is it worth a try, even though it's a 0.0.1? I remember that CA's first demos had more content than many other games.
Not a lot there. The scenes listed in the Change-Log are all there is. Basically, what you see in the screenshots is what you get.

J103

Sep 22, 2016
[v0.0.1] [Combin Action] is almost like an entire genre. We're going to need a tag for these if he keeps starting games that he completely forgets after the first version.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
@

I hope he has another income source than just Patreon :/

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
if i got nothing else out of game forum thread, it's a decent number of other games to check out and download.... so thanks for that.

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
Is this a joke? I grinded 1000 coins for like 20 minutes only to find out there's nothing else to do. I can enter the roulette room but I can't speak to the woman there, nothing to do.

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
I think it's safe to assume this one is abandoned, since there's no mention of it among the "current projects" in his patreon page.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Its possible the game has indeed been abandoned, still, has been quite some time since i saw any update from any of the games from this author, its possible this is just one of his very long periods of silence again, but even if this the case, this game was not on his priority now, nor it should since the author has several games he began earlier and are not even close of complete. I like this author games but unfortunately i learned to not wait for them.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
It's not really abandoned! But dev stated that he will finish other projects before continuing this one.