ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
2.jpg

Overview:
Creator of mainly Kim Possible and friends parody erotic comics, pictures and short animations.​

Updated: 15.12.2018
Developer/Publisher: Gagala/
Censorship: No
Language: English
Pages: 332
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Collection List Download:

Download: - - -
Download2:
- - -

1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.png 6.png AnnMon003z-pg2-HD.jpg Kiki_14.jpg Kiki_18.jpg Monique03b_HD.png MonWar 002-pg1-g-lg.jpg

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Please explain how a dick in a mans anus isn't gay
it's actually both. a bi sexual can also do gay stuff, yet also do hetero stuff. and due to the fact, that she / he whatever is a futa you can see it as a mix of both genders and therefore as bi... fucking difficult i know...but let's just flow with it ^^.

View attachment 155586
that reminds me... i once saw a plastic duck with a dildo attached on it in a toy shop XD.

Reactions: ZARDOZ7

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
that reminds me... i once saw a plastic duck with a dildo attached on it in a toy shop XD.
Too much information! You are ruining my childhood memories! You know, the decent, pure, innocent ones when i fantasized about owning a plastic duck for no apparent reason! :D

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
The art is GREAT. The scripts, on the other hand.... Since "Oh Betty!", Gagala hasn't done a good comic. Or a comic at all, since "Kiki Possible" is WIP for years. I suppose is easier to do just pinups and vignettes and don't to worry of scripts and stories. He really needs to find a script writer.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Maybe there are other places in this forum to define what exactly is gay or not ("General Discussions"?), and this threat should be to talk about the art of GAGALA...

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Someone is patron of GAGALA here? Someone knows the future plans of GAGALA? Is he still working in "The Tale of Kiki Possible" or other comics? Or is he just making short comics of a couple of pages and vignettes? Is GAGALA working in the game "The Phantom of Middleton Park" or the author just uses GAGALA's art?