Unity Abandoned Fuu Garden [v0.01 Pre-Alpha] [Oxopotion]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
o5U0SnohlFX7y_HnTetNk8vS4JHc7kayLgTXBLr2CFViyTtGhXNpGzyuAGl3cin2.png

Overview:
Fuu Garden
is an adventure style virtual pet-like game where you create and play as your own unique Autumnhearth student and learn how to lay, hatch, and raise cute little magical creatures known as Fuu. While exploring the school garden, you will be interacting with fellow students attending the class as well as the magical creatures that inhabit the area to further your knowledge of raising Fuu.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-12
Release Date: 2019-08-12
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.01 Pre-Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Windows: - - -
Mac: - - -

Linux: - - -

o5U0SnohlFX7y_HnTetNk8vS4JHc7kayLgTXBLr2CFViyTtGhXNpGzyuAGl3cin2.png 1683931832658.png 1683931879506.png 1683932015553.png 1683932039013.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
in my opinnion i would've waited a bit longer to create a thread, right now you have nothing realy to show except mapdesign...i dont try to be mean but i think you wont get much out of here at this point where you stand right now...anyway thanks for sharing anyways...

what are you going to do tho?
female protagonist or male?
what kinks/fetisches are you aiming for?

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
in my opinnion i would've waited a bit longer to create a thread, right now you have nothing realy to show except mapdesign...i dont try to be mean but i think you wont get much out of here at this point where you stand right now...anyway thanks for sharing anyways...

what are you going to do tho?
female protagonist or male?
what kinks/fetisches are you aiming for?
You're going to have to ask the creator or consider supporting them.

dahaka3

May 6, 2017
pls tell me again what the point of this fu-upload is because, "but it's good to get a thread going to hopefully help" is maybe ok for a red cross debate. fu this sh...

ok, sry. let me try it again:
awesome demo. i am super lit and can not wait to see more of this creative milestone. i will support the devs my money, i can feel this is gonna be huge.
b-but if you donate them you will see more content, so post this on every forum you visit. help them to get enough money to get your monthly 0.01 update

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
people created full games before even asking anyone to have a look or spend money. some years ago this was normality. this begging for money went overboard. this is a patreon fan forum now?
Those people either a) had a primary job while they did game creation in their spare time, or b) had funding through another route in the first place, via investors like publishers, or crowdfunded via kickstarter or indiegogo. What we're seeing here is people shifting back to a far older form of funding, that of patronage, where those who like someone's work support them fiscally and recieve that artist's work in exchange. Usually it was only a single rich patron or a small cabal of patrons, considering the media involved couldn't really be copied and shared to multiple, and materials cost far more, back then, so this is a sort of in-between with crowdfunding and true patronage.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
For me, make a game with money give more motivation ^^ (AND TIME) after we have deviance ... morally questionable... but we have always DEVIANCE

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i agree with others..

its honestly useless to share this for now. it didnt give a clear idea about the game. like at all...

it like if i give you some tires and tell you "its just a taste, but i would like your opinion about my car"

that totally non sens and counter-productive ( if that word exist in english ^^ )

more specially in a game where , lets be honest, peoples dont give a fuck about the environment and just want to see the characters, the animations and the amount of freedom/possibilities it have to offer.

in all honestly, from my heart, this project goes right to the garbage can in this state and with a start like this. devs should present something different that represent better the project.

good luck with that, if you not plan to change the presentation, you really gonna need some luck

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
people created full games before even asking anyone to have a look or spend money. some years ago this was normality. this begging for money went overboard. this is a patreon fan forum now?
they are patreon created by some dudes who ask peoples to give them money for buy beer and get drunk and telling shitty story when they are drunk.... no joke... its real...patreon have no limits sinze a long time now.

Reactions: cusa

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
His other animation games were pretty good - this one might be also!?
View attachment 49114 View attachment 49115
that (for me) was an unfinished project that get finished pretty fast. i know it was just a tech-demo. but still, it have nice futur. then it just end it like that... and nothing else. (would expect maybe another game based on it or something, but nope)
that didnt give me a good view of the devs

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Stopped by your Patreon for a bit more info on this demo and i see they you made the Poke Abby games. Those are pretty good, so I'll keep an eye on this one :).

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
To all those who think this is pointless:
1.Shows what kind of engine is being used
2.Shows what kind of models/textures are going to be used (quality)

3.Reveals performance flaws:
While in debug mode, you will also see a FPS counter at the top left. It would help me to know what kind of frame-rate you are getting and in what particular areas. Also, noting the direction you are looking while getting low FPS will help me understand the issues.
4.Shows how big the world is going to be
And it's a lot easier to fix bugs "during" the development
Also if you don't have anything to say about the game, don't nag about other unrelated things.

I wanted to share it with you all because from this point, I would like feedback on the layout or anything else you would like to comment on.
All he's asking for right now is feedbacks, that's it.
And a piece of advice for the dev: It's always better to limit your imagination and finish the game than aiming so big and never getting to finish it (especially "Open World" games), a good example is Breeding Season (although there were some other issues too). You can always add new features after you finished the game.

Looking forward to seeing how it's going to turn out.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
To all those who think this is pointless:
1.Shows what kind of engine is being used
2.Shows what kind of models/textures are going to be used (quality)

3.Reveals performance flaws:

4.Shows how big the world is going to be
And it's a lot easier to fix bugs "during" the development
Also if you don't have anything to say about the game, don't nag about other unrelated things.

All he's asking for right now is feedbacks, that's it.
And a piece of advice for the dev: It's always better to limit your imagination and finish the game than aiming so big and never getting to finish it (especially "Open World" games), a good example is Breeding Season (although there were some other issues too). You can always add new features after you finished the game.

Looking forward to seeing how it's going to turn out.
I should make it clear that I am just the Uploader, the like "I wanted to share it with you all because from this point, I would like feedback on the layout or anything else you would like to comment on." Was accidentally left in there. when making the thread.

Reactions: Amariithynar

Grostek

Oct 19, 2017
I try to download, when i start the game crash, a message say to send to de developer the error and... well i can't even see the game.