Others Completed Future SUPPANUKI Police [HoriTail]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE180305_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Operate Titose, a new police officer, and defeat sex offenders!
Don't worry because Riko senpai fights with her!
Defeat sex offenders by using fight skills and naughty skills.​

Updated: Oct/12/2016
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes / No (uncensor patch)
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre: Rape, Bondage, Animated, Reverse Rape

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - - - -
Uncensor Patch: - - - - -

RE180305_img_smp2.jpg RE180305_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fed

May 14, 2017
The game is fun but I'm not sure how the combos are suppose to work. I understand how to put stuff in and do them but do the ones that use less stamina do less damage or something like that? I'm not sure how the tease ones fit into the combos either, I just have them as the sole action when I used them. I guess what I'm trying to ask for is advice on an effective combo.

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
The game is fun but I'm not sure how the combos are suppose to work. I understand how to put stuff in and do them but do the ones that use less stamina do less damage or something like that? I'm not sure how the tease ones fit into the combos either, I just have them as the sole action when I used them. I guess what I'm trying to ask for is advice on an effective combo.
From my experience, the lewd attacks take a lot of stamina. I trained stamina a little bit since starting, and the basic handjob attack takes like 75% of my stamina bar. It also did really shitty damage, but I think the more "powerful" lewd attacks come later. If you're trying to grind, just use regular attacks. The high kick you get is pretty good.

My main gripe is the combat. It seems like my attacks just pass through enemies half the time.

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
Awesome! I tried this game before, it was really promising but the only had Japanese version and I couldn't figure it out.

Psion

May 30, 2017
Anyone have anticensor for english version? I found only for jap and it didn't work :(

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
You can lock yourself out of stuff by advancing the main plot too quickly or not losing to some enemies that are only available for a limited time. I haven't checked what the two saves included with the download have on them in terms of unlocks, but I did figure out that it's fairly simple to hex-edit the *.dat file anyway.

You know, I really should have expected it with the ridiculous amount of ryona in this, but I was still ultimately blind-sided by this thing's downer ending.

From my experience, the lewd attacks take a lot of stamina. I trained stamina a little bit since starting, and the basic handjob attack takes like 75% of my stamina bar. It also did really shitty damage, but I think the more "powerful" lewd attacks come later. If you're trying to grind, just use regular attacks. The high kick you get is pretty good.

My main gripe is the combat. It seems like my attacks just pass through enemies half the time.
Yeah, the game's really only playable by either letting Riko handle combat almost entirely or relying heavily on the spinning Open leg attack (until you get the Tits rocket attack, which homes in and deals ridiculous damage even when you've been deliberately neglecting training up the girls' attack stat) and blocking until you have enough stamina for it (successful blocks seem to refill Stamina faster).

The broken combo for Chitose is essentially any of the non-Underwear swinging red attacks to stop nearby enemies, a pair Tits Rockets or Open leg attacks, and Chitose's exclusive back throw skill which will help Riko get attacks in uninterrupted on whatever enemy you threw. Riko should just be given a third Tits Rocket/Open leg attack for her broken combo.

... Surviving aside, picking off just a few enemies so one can collect the Punishment Gallery entries was obviously a lot more difficult, since you don't really have any control over which enemy the rockets home in on. So I just painstakingly went through the game losing to the enemies on purpose when you first encounter them. But you have kind of a lot of HP and Defence even if they're untrained, so it's super tedious to do this as the first encounters full of only a single type of enemy are almost always preceded by a cutscene. In fact, the Elite Police officers are exclusively found after cutscenes, so you're forced to do this to get their gallery entry legitimately. Bleh.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
What a fun little game; the controls are a little wonky (especially aiming) but you get used to it after a while. What you wont get used to is the ending. Goddamn, why is it so grim???

EDIT: heres a save with all of the girls stats maxxed out but with one missing skill for MC (no idea how to get it, apart from the few events that ive failed to acquire).

Last edited: