• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Future of Ai in Adult Games

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Oh man you had to eat those words huh
1709120271091.png
...how so.....i said maybe.....and that it was overhyped.....overhyped in the sense...of the ppl acting like it was the end of the world....
...world still here......so it was a overhyped apocalypse.......

Reactions: Jaike

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
View attachment 3482619
...how so.....i said maybe.....and that it was overhyped.....overhyped in the sense...of the ppl acting like it was the end of the world....
...world still here......so it was a overhyped apocalypse.......
And it's still overhyped, in the sense of many people pretending it is way better at just about anything than it is.

It can turn out really well if somebody puts in a lot of effort to guide the rendering or edit the results. But AIs still suck at interpreting anything complex, or consistently following prompts.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
And it's still overhyped, in the sense of many people pretending it is way better at just about anything than it is.

It can turn out really well if somebody puts in a lot of effort to guide the rendering or edit the results. But AIs still suck at interpreting anything complex, or consistently following prompts.
..pretty fun to mess with tho......

darksecret

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
I think AI will boost the productivity of all kind of creators, because it can assist with creating assets, animations, code, etc. So far stuff like Sora and Stable diffusion showed great capability for all testers. It have unlimited potential and it's very accessible but should not be monopolized by corporations like Novel AI. So far AI is just a toolset people will eventually start using.
"Malcolm in the Middle - The Future Is Now Old Man!"

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Also the focus a lot of the time is in the visual department with generative tools but people need to contemplate other fields. Talking about games in particular:
  • Code. Guiding you on the steps you need to take to create something or just refactoring and improving the one you already have.
  • Writing. Teaching you how to make better narration, dialogue and other things like improving grammar and sentence structure. Giving you ideas to aid in the creative process.
  • Development. AI can help anyone who needs some type of management. In games a lot of time is wasted because people don't know how to organise themselves.
Now don't think I'm saying to let AI take the reigns, but use as much AI as you need and it's just another tool like many others. How many images on the internet do you believe have been produced without any type of help from a tool that uses AI in any way?

I understand how funny generative art can get but AI is much more than that.