zemper

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone have the version with the first lava levels up to the giant slime boss?
maybe v15?

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Are there any requirements for running this? Try as I might the game simply will not launch, I click to run the application and nothing happens.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Are there any requirements for running this? Try as I might the game simply will not launch, I click to run the application and nothing happens.
Do you have any antivirus running?
What operating system are you on as well?

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I'm running MalwareBytes and Windows Defender but have added the .exe as exceptions to each and I've exited them to no avail. I'm running Windows 10, but I seem to be getting an error in the event log every time I do try to run it, says its an "Application Error" by the code 0xc0000005, dunno if that helps.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I'd say to try disabling them both; for some reason, our game doesn't play nice with antivirus programs, and it is something we'll fix for the final build.

Additionally, make sure all your Windows 10 updates are all up to date; Windows 10 had a patch that came out a while back that completely wrecked a huge list of video games from AAA to indies, they fixed it recently I believe, but only with the latest updates.

It also looks like your specific error you're getting is actually part of a system-wide problem, possibly; has advice on how to possibly fix it! Also check out

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Seems you were right about it being a system wide issue. I ran the game on a virtual machine and it runs fine on that lol. It's awesome!

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Seems you were right about it being a system wide issue. I ran the game on a virtual machine and it runs fine on that lol. It's awesome!
Sorry that your computer's having issues, but glad to hear that it works great on a VM! :D hopefully you can get your computer fixed so you aren't forced do do that, though :p

Reactions: thedoomerjo
3.80 star(s) 79 Votes