EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
hZPMIqT.png

Overview:
Travel to a threatening future and seek the fragments of a powerful weapon to defend your kingdom. Future Fragments is an adults-only, modern take on a platformer with genre-bending gameplay, full english voicework and a branching storyline with choices that actually matter.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-23
Release Date: 2024-02-23
Developer: HentaiWriter - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelogs:

Social Media Links:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: FAN SIGNATURE -
Gallery Unlock*

ki-ko thanks for the link

aaaa_00000.png aaaa_00002.png clip4optimization4ghosting.gif map editor.png patreon2.png Tumblr3pt1.gif ice.gif puzzleroom.gif bgCG_botJumper_a.png picture 1b.png picture 2.png picture 4.png picture 5.png picture 6.png picture 7c.png picture 8a.png picture 9.png picture 10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
From v016/v017 onwards the engine's been heavily optimized; if you're still experiencing lag, you should check the "vsync" option by pressing ESC and navigating to the options menu during gameplay.

The game isn't designed for OSX either, so if you're using WINE, that's also going to cause a lot of lag.
The fire level is at but it's a pretty old version compared to the Ice Level, of course, so it's missing a lot of features.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
It's kind of weird how some of the mega links to the game are going down, because I'm not the one taking them down. The only thing I can think of is that they aren't using the official MEGA links and then someone else is reporting those, that's my best guess.

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes