Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Update was great, really liking Amanda so far, I even enjoyed the vibe of her 1st scene more than that of Nicole's, which is by no means saying the latter wasn't very enjoyable as well. Unsurprisingly I liked Laura's the most, and while I have quite high expectations for her side of content I can say this first scene didn't go as I thought it would & it also was even better than my expectations. I will say I do hope the relationship with her will develop into a full fledged romance, which wasn't the impression I got from Nicole's and Amanda's, for reasons that felt pretty natural though, given how especially Amanda is earnestly trying to help her through her special type of therapy and Nicole so far seems like she is headed more towards a more friendship kinda relationship. Of course it's just the start of everything and your game does by no means seem to be railroaded into anything there, I'm merely describing my impression so far. Safe to say though that, while I would of course be a tad disappointed if things with Laura don't develop into her and Maya becoming a (potentially exclusive?) couple at some point (and be it the epilogue), it wouldn't make me rethink my high opinion of your work, always given it stays at roundabout the level of quality it has so far.
The only "woe" I have is that there aren't more frequent, chunkier updates but that's a given when a work-in-progress game is amazing. Good things take time to make.

4.00 star(s) 15 Votes