TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
1-a3d-promos-a-yogaclass1.jpg
Overview:
Morning yoga class flew by so fast that even Sue was surprised. Mirna, the yoga master, replied that she was just thinking about offering Sue a short acro-yoga class. “Sue, I see great potential in you, your energy just fascinates me. But for this we must get rid of everything that interferes and distracts you. Please completely undress."
"Of course, master, gladly!" answered Sue
Sue concentrated more and she felt like she was flying. She opened her eyes and saw the most perfect dick in her life, or rather she saw Mirna stroking her cock. Sue froze with her mouth open...

Both "MENTAL EXPANSION" and "REINCARNATION OF THE FEMININE"
Includes images as well as videos and gifs​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Torrent (2023-04-09)
Download
ME: - - -
RotF: - - -
-
(Thanks !)

1-a3d-promos-b-yogaclass1.jpg 1-a3d-promos-c-yogaclass1.jpg 34.jpg 1-a3d-promos-b-yogaclass2.jpg 1-a3d-promos-a-yogaclass2.jpg 1-a3d-promos-c-yogaclass2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Aww yiss. I've always loved the stuff from Affect3D. Thanks for sharing! :closedeyesmile:
Seems like this one was made in Daz3D. I know that model of D from "Dating my Daughter" anywhere.
Maybe this is secretly the DMD Chapter 3 we never got? Either way, I instantly recognized the likeness as well, and am downloading... for scientific study of Yoga, of coarse.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes