• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
I'll be remaking this game... does anyone have any interesting ideas?
The Futa species is curious about human reproduction. Can male and female humans reproduce with Futas? Can the resulting babies be quick-grown to (near-)adulthood? What happens when inbreeding occurs?

This could also be mixed with the rebellion idea if the resulting kids are instinctively more loyal to MC/MC's mom than the Futa Empire.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

returner

Sep 2, 2023
17MOONKEYS that's a good decision.
Focus on what kind of story you would like to tell. We are already consuming your content so you're halfway there. Don't care about perfection, you can change scenes or intros or details later or add more in for context.
Just make what you would have liked to see if you were in our place.

That being said - I made an inference about the story a while back: It was about MC being taken to an intergalactic competition on breeding and futas are travelling far and wide abducting candidates for a chance to be famous. The mothership visits this part of earth and determines MC's <some relation> to be an excellent specimen for the tournament. However, during the process MC gets picked up too. When they discover their mistake they have already made the jump back to their universe. Now, MC has to make the right choices and pick the correct allegiances to stay alive while sexually voracious futas 'train' MC's <relation> for best results at the tournament.
Make MC a girl and MC's relation a boy/man. That should be new.
You can draw inspiration from here if you'd like.

• Thinking Face

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Its a bit iritating to see straight dood's suddenly get this weird enjoyment in getting staffed by futas/hermaphrodites, so I propose this:
-long ago before the futas were futas they lived on a planet where there were both females & male, but tragic event (you can decide what kind) ended up with only females being the only gender left,
-thus trying to continue their existence they ended up creating futas as additional new gender, or initially the females had no other choice but to turn them self in to futas (you decide), which led to being either half/half female/futas, or little to no females and majority futas, or just ended up with all females just turning to futas entirely,
-that way you have in here main reason why your story initially showing only futas by them selfs,
-than the son & mom taken on the ship to be used to show initial long forgotten difference betwean both oryginal genders and how initialy both interacted with each other when it came to reproduction,
-once again instead make it another bulshit about futa to male thing you can make instead where it is made to where the son is the one stuffing the females and futas instead, which leads to all the futas fall deaply i love with the son including his mom and any other females that still were left,
I hope this will help in some way with this game creation and I look forward in seeing how you (the creator of the game) will progress the initial story. :)

• Thinking Face
3.20 star(s) 22 Votes