HTML Completed Complete Futanari Labyrinth ♂♀ ~If you lose, you get violated by a futanari succubus~

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
              1657807015198.png
Overview:
In order to take revenge, a hero challenges a labyrinth where futanari known as the "Sousei" lurk.
There are a number of fiendish succubi lurking in the depths of the labyrinth.
Will he be able to conquer the labyrinth......

It's a collection of CGs that change depending on the choices you make. It's a CYOA style of game in HTML format.
It is a work in which there are masochist situations where the male protagonist has his butt, nipples, mouth, and so on, fucked and played with by succubi.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Title: Futanari Labyrinth ~If you lose, you get raped by futanari succubus~
Developer:
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This edited MTL is complete, if there is a problem with it let me know. This is a CYOA style of game in HTML format, so it's all text and images. I finally got around to reading this and it was pretty good overall, it set up a lot of world building that would eventually be included in Pandora's Forest.

Download:

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
As an update, the edited MTL has been 100% edited, however, I've been a bit busy, so I haven't started proofreading. Besides being proofread, it still needs to be formatted for twine, so there is still a decent chunk of work left to do. Also, the story was a bit longer than I expected, according to Microsoft word, the story is about 110k words long.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
As an update, I'm 50% done with the proofreading and formatting. I aim to get it done by next week, but it might take an extra few days. There are also 4 short stories with cgs on their Fantia account that are scenarios that take place after the epilogue, with 2 of them being free, so I was also going to include the 2 free ones in a bonus section for those that would like to read them. They only look to be a few hundred words, so it shouldn't take that much more time.

―――――Progress―――――
Editing: 100%
Proofreading/Formatting: 50%

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
As an update, I finished proofreading but found a short chapter that I missed and had to go back and translate it. I'm mainly just touching up the text now and making sure that all the chapters are properly linked together, so it looks like I'll probably be done sometime on Tuesday or Wednesday. I also decided not to include the 2 free short stories from their Fantia, I was thinking that I might purchase all the mini stories that they have on there which I think is about six and work on all of them together as a side project for this one day when I feel like it, so sorry about that. The two free stories focused more on Kay who's the protagonist in the story that came before this one anyway.

Edit: I decided to add colored character dialogue to make things easier to read, but it's taken longer than I thought to add it all in. It looks like I'll be done sometime on Thursday.

―――――Progress―――――
Editing: 100%
Proofreading/Formatting: 99%

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
This took longer than expected, but here's the edited MTL. There are some things that I wanted to clean up text-wise, but it's essentially done. It's quite a bit of reading since it's basically a novel, but if you don't feel like reading through it all, then you could probably just skip to a few chapters before the true end and read that as it establishes important worldbuilding that the author builds off of in their games. Also, if you're needing to get to the bottom of a passage quickly, you can press the end key on your keyboard.

Download:

Edit: I'll be primarily focused on evil empress next week, but then I'll see what I can do about cleaning up the main menu, some of the numbered text options, and some other css things I wanted to change. If there are other issues you can message me or post them here.

Last edited: