RPGM Abandoned Futagladea [v2.01] [BaronVampson]

menny

May 28, 2017
last update shows it's getting traction, just needs to refine those sex systems(well actually add it to a functional state) and I say it will become as great as I know it can be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
Found a bug. Fought a slime in the dungeon after going up some stairs and the game telling me KA CHING or something like that. After I won the game froze. Music still plays and Function keys still work but I cant control my char.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
can someone tell me if the futas in this are actual futas or are they shemales(futas have both a dick and pussy and shemales only have a dick)? (to the author i hope they are futas(dick and pussy) if not please either give them a pussy or you should change the game name from Futagladea to Shemalegladea)

menny

May 28, 2017
can someone tell me if the futas in this are actual futas or are they shemales(futas have both a dick and pussy and shemales only have a dick)? (to the author i hope they are futas(dick and pussy) if not please either give them a pussy or you should change the game name from Futagladea to Shemalegladea)
I believe it's futa as far as visual details go the protag seems to have dick and balls but we havent seen past that just yet, but i'm sure that its futa

Vhen

Donor
Feb 7, 2018
This game looks promising, hopefully more people will look into it.

CarbonBeast

Aug 24, 2017
is there actually 3dcg in the game? 445mb is kinda alot but im not getting very far in this creepy dungeon as the game freezes after some fights, no save and items dont work. is this v2 or v0.0.2? lol

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
is there actually 3dcg in the game? 445mb is kinda alot but im not getting very far in this creepy dungeon as the game freezes after some fights, no save and items dont work. is this v2 or v0.0.2? lol
'' *Functi onal Combat Demo only* '' Also he said on op that is a very early version of the game

Reactions: CarbonBeast