BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I may be lost or something but, ¿do i need to finish the nurse scenes to move on after to the clandestine classes at the old bathroom?

I talked already with the 3 Random NPC'S, talked with the 2 girls and everytime i go to the board it keeps saying the steps to follow to trigger the event! plus also lost on the way to get that bottle of Jamaican rum since i already to talk with maiko or chuck but no luck !

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
If you have not played 0.65 you should. Its the first part of the story which is really funny. For the Second part i think 0.95 should arrive in the near future as he mentioned some news before the release on his page. =)

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Well, i can't say how much i appreciate this game. Futa with huge cock, bring it man, the cock growth makes it even hotter too, as a futa/trans/everythinginbetween fan i think we are still lacking games (maybe it's me just being greedy...yeah).
The art jump in quality from part 1 to part 2 is really amazing to see, the sound and musics works nicely with the environment and scenes too.

The only downside would be that if they proofreaded this for english i think it would be a lot better, some dialogues just feel a little off when you read it.

Overall, i love this game! Hope they continue to bring futa entertainment for years yet.

Now, on to the serious stuff....this... THIS!
123.png
This annoys me to no end! For God's sake remove it so i can take the shotest route, it's even worse when playing the first part because i can't just teleport.

GigaPudim

Mar 16, 2019
He said he would have a certain date at the end of april but i didn't see any public post about that date, does anyone have access and could they tell us when it will be? (if he said anything over there)

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
The day futabox decides to bless us with a Mac version has the potential to be on of the g
Well, i can't say how much i appreciate this game. Futa with huge cock, bring it man, the cock growth makes it even hotter too, as a futa/trans/everythinginbetween fan i think we are still lacking games (maybe it's me just being greedy...yeah).
The art jump in quality from part 1 to part 2 is really amazing to see, the sound and musics works nicely with the environment and scenes too.

The only downside would be that if they proofreaded this for english i think it would be a lot better, some dialogues just feel a little off when you read it.

Overall, i love this game! Hope they continue to bring futa entertainment for years yet.

Now, on to the serious stuff....this... THIS!
View attachment 1170553
This annoys me to no end! For God's sake remove it so i can take the shotest route, it's even worse when playing the first part because i can't just teleport.
Bro, that thing in the way is even worse in the mac version. There's no Mac version. If you're stuck with a Mac, you have to play it on a website FROM THE START EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME (bless the day futabox decided to do a part 2).

Reactions: Didi dragon
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes