Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
After u make sex with the nurse , what u do next ? Did u guy used a 0.75 save or the new update got a save from the beginning of 0.85 ?

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
Ok, I want to say a few things, with each new version comes a save from the furthest point you could go on the last one so there is no need asking for saves.
When you are stuck and don't know what to do ask everyone in a specific time of the day and if none has nothing for you go to the next part of the day but to be honest if you actually read the dialogs they tell you what you need to do. One thing you might miss if you haven't played the older versions is the guy at the left side of the map where the school and the nersury is that comes every morning and you need to buy some items to progress.

hentailoko

Mar 24, 2018
After u have sex with the nurse go to the old toilet (you can teleport to this location, but its far north), there u gonna start clandestine classes with 5 girls, 3 extras( you can find then across the game, just talk to every girl outside) and two mains, Ciri and Velma ( dont remember their game names).
For Ciri u have to buy some drink with the nurse at day time, talk to ciri afternoon and then massage her at morning. first talk to her afternoon then u massage her in the morning, always this sequence.
For Velma after class theres gonna be a hearth in the classroom, just go there to watch the scenes, after every new class there should be one scene, if there is no new scene go to her house in the morning.
dont know for sure, but a think both route must be done at the same time to progress, and qhen u cant teach a new class theres gonna be a hint to with girl u must progress.

Reactions: Thejarv

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
after scouring 10 latest page, i don't see any answer if we have gallery in part 1?

Rouste

Jan 25, 2018
ok, i have drink the rum with connie, now i have to talk to her but at the morning its impossible, day she's in the old toilet and i cant, evening the game tells me i have to talk to her and night its the movie. what can i do? plz

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes