freca

Jun 15, 2017
The rest?
SoH(a side project) was finished in 3 months and the main one hasn't been abandoned so why are tou saying this?
Well, the trend that this site has, it should be considered that Futa in the Police Academy is abandoned. It's been "on hold" for almost a year now (3 months until June). Being as most other games get ear-marked as abandoned on here after 3 months. I can see why people would very easily, come to that conclusion.

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
I write to make it clear.

Futa in the Police Academy is not abandoned, read a post on patreon, there I explained everything.
The project is on hold, and when it's time, it will move forward with new arts, backgrounds and maybe a new plot.

To date, "The Shop of Horrors" is an alternative story about the "Academy" and it was finished.
One more interesting fact: everyone who writes something negative about me or the "Academy" never wrote it before. Maybe they didn't even play it (Isn't it strange? lol)

P.S. Lots of thanks to people who somehow support me on this awesome forum.
It would be much harder to do what I'm doing now without your support, guys.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I like how you think sir...any recommendations? ;)
Well...If is about some games,maybe some "Framboise" games can be something,but they are so...Borring and i hate have mini-games on all game-in,you know...Like mini-games how don't disturb my progression on story from the game...I just don't remember much ones,since the last thing i do is see the name of the game i play,i normaly just see the tags...But there "Futa World" i guess,is a good one (since they can't open on my Windows 7,but open on my Windows XP is a bit confuse...I guess...),and if the name is right "Sassy Maker" is another Futanari good ones...From bestialy i don't remember much,but some of thens have some...

Luc_Emrys

Mar 13, 2019
I played Futa Quest and I love it can't wait for the update. Futabox you got my support but sadly I'm on a fixed income and can't really afford to make money donations but I do love your work keep on the good work.

2.80 star(s) 40 Votes