RPGM Onhold Futa in the Police Academy

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
While you're waiting for news, I'd like to make a little poll.
I need to know what do you think about fighting in erotic games? (if there are not too complicated and not much, of course)

Last edited:

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
While you're waiting for news, I'd like to make a little poll.
I need to know what do you think about fighting in erotic games? (if there are not too complicated and not much, of course)
I'm a lover not a fighter! Can work, just not into gross amounts of violent bloodshed.

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
As I promised, here are good news and a picture.

The planning process of the plot is now complete (all main characters were determined, the plot, characters' tempers, their motivation and quests were written up). All we need is to add it all to the game *laugh*.

As you may know, all locations are already done. Some of them were kind of redesigned or completed with some items for a better look.

The number of pictures is gradually increasing (you in order to avoid won't see 80% of them before the release in order to avoid spoilers). All pictures that I've posted or will post could be refined to improve the quality.

Every academy has a doctor, so I have her.

I'll be glad if you, who has read this post, write a comment on my patreon and like posts.
An ordinary man can think it's a stupidity but it helps and motivates me a lot.

Thank you for understanding.

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
Just wanted to say Im really looking forward to this, and really hope it all comes together! Doing great.

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
I'd like to help you pass the time while you wait and pique your interest for the project by sharing information and (vulgar) pictures of a main character.

As you may know from the game's title and locations' test, half the time you'll spend in the Academy and another half you'll spend fighting crime for discipline.

Later if players vote for "weekend at home", I'll create this line.

The main character is Sasha. This nice name can in the best possible way show you that she's not a usual girl as others may think. She'll have a really good reason for studying right here, at this Academy. So while you'll be playing, you'll understand her motivation and what's her aim. Her main way will be pretty clear, but it remains a mystery how she will go this way.

There will be rivals on the way to her aim (they will spice up the game). I can't say who they are, don't ask me. You'll know while zooming through the game.

The city will be divided into areas with different level of prosperity. You won't be send to a ghetto right from the start ( it could be striking, but no).

Don't be upset, sometimes it happens that corruption and anarchy thrives even in the wealthiest area, so you won't lose your adventures.

As I promised, here are pictures with chibis (there will be a picture of naked main character for patrons on my patreon page).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
Development diary, page 1
All news will be posted under this title.

Some locations were substantially remade (Academy's courtyard, police parking lot in front of the entrance). Dining-hall on the ground floor was changed to a library. Some pictures that I showed you will be edited for a better quality.

The development process is moving quickly, that makes me glad.

I also wish to thank all guys that are now supporting me on Patreon, your direct support is very important for me.

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
Hi! :) As a fellow new game-dev, I've pledged you, simply because we do need the support also during dev-periods.

I'm not a big fan of RPG-maker (or similar efforts, because I find the navigation and continous moving around / back and forth) to be a bit tedious), but I'm liking your art, and the theme, so hey.

Tested the test / location demo, and... a couple things, that you might already rectified:
1. there are a few issues with the graphics, among them in the medical office, a couple of doctor's gowns by the door is very pixelated.
2. A welcome mat inside, in front of an internal door? Naaah...
3. Too big - I get that it's an academy, and you're meant to have multiple students and such, but... for navigation, it doesn't really need to be that big. At least try to create rooms with multiple doors, so you can access things easier.
4. Another thing with the "too big" - put things closer together - again, the moving about isn't really (at least not for me) what the game is about, and showing an abstracted version can often be preferable, if possible (for instance in the training room, with the sparring-racks - they could be closer together)

Looking forward to a demo :)

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
Hi! :) As a fellow new game-dev, I've pledged you, simply because we do need the support also during dev-periods.

I'm not a big fan of RPG-maker (or similar efforts, because I find the navigation and continous moving around / back and forth) to be a bit tedious), but I'm liking your art, and the theme, so hey.

Tested the test / location demo, and... a couple things, that you might already rectified:
1. there are a few issues with the graphics, among them in the medical office, a couple of doctor's gowns by the door is very pixelated.
2. A welcome mat inside, in front of an internal door? Naaah...
3. Too big - I get that it's an academy, and you're meant to have multiple students and such, but... for navigation, it doesn't really need to be that big. At least try to create rooms with multiple doors, so you can access things easier.
4. Another thing with the "too big" - put things closer together - again, the moving about isn't really (at least not for me) what the game is about, and showing an abstracted version can often be preferable, if possible (for instance in the training room, with the sparring-racks - they could be closer together)

Looking forward to a demo :)
Hey!

1. I don't always get a chance to find pictures of things I need and usually I don't have time to spend on drawing these small things.

2. A welcome mat: as you may know, usually people don't want to go to the doctor. So this is a small medical joke to decoy patients.

3-4. With regard to space, it's all so subjective. Someone likes small rooms, someone likes big ones. I physically can't please everyone. I create medium-sized rooms trying to find a happy medium.
As you correctly observed, there are a lot of students in the Academy, so this will look pretty foolish if I make small premises and a lot of people that cannot be located there.

Thank you for advices and support!

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017

Ladies and gentlemen, present to you a new Sasha's look. I've decided to get away from this model of naive character, whose look showed us that she was born just yesterday and her knowledge of the world she obtained just from magazines and series. So, her appearance became more serious and, I think, more impressive.

Reactions: lexx228

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
New picture of a doctor.
More importantly, art is finished. This is how she's going to look in the game. A girl - spicy chili pepper from China.

Reactions: crugh2112

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
Today I'd like to share with you an intro to the future game, so you could understand main character's motivation and her goal.

Sasha's whole life was turned upside down when her biological mother decided to give up newborn Sasha because she wasn't exactly the usual child. Nature endowed her with a big cock in addition to her lady parts. She overcame all the difficulties she faced at the orphanage. She didn't become bitter but grew up a good girl.

Later the destiny gave her a reward: nice couple, that have lost their child very recently, adopted her. They knew exactly all about her peculiarity. They were bringing her up as their own daughter till the day when her stepfather, a policeman, died when he was trying to prevent a store robbery.

Police department has just forgotten him and left his family alone in the grief. This is despite the fact that her father have been serving in the police force for 30 years.

After that, Sasha's decided, at all costs, to apply to the Police Academy, which has a programme to give the best graduate the right to be a police chief at any station in the country.

This is her chance to pay respects to the man who was kind to her for years and show who she grew up to be.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Futa-female, futa-futa and voyeur. That's it.
Finally a game for futa lovers:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:. I really don't like futa on male or male on futa at all. Thank you for this. Best of luck and I really wish this game gets big. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year:D

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
Thank everyone for the congratulations, today I want to become a Santa for a while and to give you a little gift. The gift is a release date. When a certain part of work is already done, on behalf of our small team, I can say when the rest of the work could be finished. I think we can release the game at the end of the January/ in early February.

Reactions: Cuckmeinster

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
I congratulate you! The year of a vulgar dog is coming (it's a futanari of course).
I'm happy that this year I got so many positive and good comments from you that helped me when I started my work.
Start is usually an extremely intense phase of work because it's not yet clear whether anyone will like your idea.
With you I have no doubt it. This makes me smile while I'm writing it.

Merry X-mas and happy New Year everyone!

Reactions: crugh2112
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote