RPGM Futa Fantasy - Futa NTR (Futa, Anal, NTR, Futa On Female)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yeah, I was thinking that if goes to permission route, at the very least the player are not fully cucked in the ending and he can get Kana or Alice at the very least.
Could have the ending being him and sayako walking off into the distance as the girls are covered with semen from both of them and they fist bump having finally found true friendship between them all along. A very happy ending :giggle:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Anyway I'll leave you to it, I've taken up enough of your time. You reply a lot which is good though, some creators really shy away from responding to people. Good luck.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Could have the ending being him and sayako walking off into the distance as the girls are covered with semen from both of them and they fist bump having finally found true friendship between them all along. A very happy ending :giggle:
Hahaha, who knows, :cool:. To be honest, I was thinking doing a bit dark like japanese ntr game usually does. When I reach that stage then I guess I will start to think about that I guess, XD

Reactions: Icarus Media

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Anyway I'll leave you to it, I've taken up enough of your time. You reply a lot which is good though, some creators really shy away from responding to people. Good luck.
Well, to get people to try out my game and even bother to ask question already means a lot to developer to be honest. It is not easy to get people to try out the game. I used to try make a normal game and people just walk past by. So, responding to curious people is a matter of respect, hahahaha. Thanks for wishing good luck, XD

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
I always welcome more of this style, futanari ntr, we need more like this. Hope her dick get bigger in the next updates. After all she's a futa, in a hentai world they do have the biggest and thickest of the dicks lol

Really good game, nice work. Just a small problem, the lightwhen the special effects are ON. That thing is a powerful "blind magic"

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, wanted to say that I enjoyed what I've played through the game so far.

A few bugs, but nothing game-breaking and I'm loving both the concept and how it's playing out.

I wish you only the best on your endeavors.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I always welcome more of this style, futanari ntr, we need more like this. Hope her dick get bigger in the next updates. After all she's a futa, in a hentai world they do have the biggest and thickest of the dicks lol

Really good game, nice work. Just a small problem, the lightwhen the special effects are ON. That thing is a powerful "blind magic"
I already fixed on that part. Currently, focusing on NTR path, redesigning certain maps and also experimenting with some things too. XD

MilkyWay5

Oct 11, 2020
And my current game too, there is also a few others like Keymaster, Summer Sweepers, Secrets of The Bastion, Lifeplay, SIMS4 (Modded), The Futa Experiment. I'm glad it's becoming it's own niche and getting bigger with more creators doing it.
Hi! Can you tell me more about the Sims4 stuff? never played sims but if there's some good Futa NTR content I'd check it out, where can I find that?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hi! Can you tell me more about the Sims4 stuff? never played sims but if there's some good Futa NTR content I'd check it out, where can I find that?
First you can install a Mod called Wicked Whims, it's the basic framework for other mods to work. You can then download sex animations too, helpfully you only have to put these in the mod folder of your SIMS4 installation. WickedWhims already comes with a mesh for a female to have a dick and you can set them as enabled to impregnate others too, from there you simply play as that futa or place one in game and interact with them.

For more see https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sims-4-nsfw-modding.73299/

MilkyWay5

Oct 11, 2020
First you can install a Mod called Wicked Whims, it's the basic framework for other mods to work. You can then download sex animations too, helpfully you only have to put these in the mod folder of your SIMS4 installation. WickedWhims already comes with a mesh for a female to have a dick and you can set them as enabled to impregnate others too, from there you simply play as that futa or place one in game and interact with them.

For more see https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sims-4-nsfw-modding.73299/
Ok so I installed Sims4 and Wicked whims (I think? It shows up in mod list when I start the game). I created the husband and wife, I've been trying to make the futa but I don't find the option go give females a dick, even though I did enable "can impregnate others". Am I missing something?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Ok so I installed Sims4 and Wicked whims (I think? It shows up in mod list when I start the game). I created the husband and wife, I've been trying to make the futa but I don't find the option go give females a dick, even though I did enable "can impregnate others". Am I missing something?
It won't show up in the creation screen but if you click on the 'can impregnate' and 'pee standing' option then the character should be a girl with a dick when you start the game, also make sure they are interested in other females as well in their orientation.

For sex animations there is the thread I posted. I have Mike24, Assassin and Lupobianco animations.

MilkyWay5

Oct 11, 2020
It won't show up in the creation screen but if you click on the 'can impregnate' and 'pee standing' option then the character should be a girl with a dick when you start the game, also make sure they are interested in other females as well in their orientation.

For sex animations there is the thread I posted. I have Mike24, Assassin and Lupobianco animations.
It did work in the end, although I think I went a little too hard on the NTR :LOL:

78255678567.png

Look at this shit even the reaper hadn't seen so much degeneracy before

75545755757.png

I really thought Sims was pretty much a kids game, that's why I never played it before, but this is fucking foul holy shit. Well I guess I'll try something different in the next playthrough :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It did work in the end, although I think I went a little too hard on the NTR :LOL:

View attachment 3006167

Look at this shit even the reaper hadn't seen so much degeneracy before

View attachment 3006176

I really thought Sims was pretty much a kids game, that's why I never played it before, but this is fucking foul holy shit. Well I guess I'll try something different in the next playthrough :ROFLMAO:
Yeah the anger from catching people flirting and sexing their significant others can cause sims to have a heart attack and die. That said you can click on a sim and click wicked whims, then find 'personalisation' and you can give sims traits such as cuckold where instead of anger they gain flirty mood and fun goes up if they spot something like this happening.

MilkyWay5

Oct 11, 2020
Yeah the anger from catching people flirting and sexing their significant others can cause sims to have a heart attack and die. That said you can click on a sim and click wicked whims, then find 'personalisation' and you can give sims traits such as cuckold where instead of anger they gain flirty mood and fun goes up if they spot something like this happening.
I see, interesting! For now I have some animations installed, I'll have to look through the body mods aswell. Is there a mod that adds some cheating-themed interactions? I tried to look for one on Loverslab but found nothing. Also how much leeway do the Sims have to act on their own? Because here I took control of the Futa and just spammed "flirt" to get it to work, but I was wondering if can play only as the husband character and let things happen on their own between the other characters? Will the wife ever actually cheat in that case? (assuming you give her the cheater trait of course)

Are there other things you do in your playthroughs to make it more fun? The biggest problem for me is that there's no real dialogue, and the emotes-only talk goes get a bit boring at some point.

Also I read your "futanari penpal" story and it's really good stuff, I mean with all these options that must've taken a shit ton of time to write, nice work :)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I see, interesting! For now I have some animations installed, I'll have to look through the body mods aswell. Is there a mod that adds some cheating-themed interactions? I tried to look for one on Loverslab but found nothing. Also how much leeway do the Sims have to act on their own? Because here I took control of the Futa and just spammed "flirt" to get it to work, but I was wondering if can play only as the husband character and let things happen on their own between the other characters? Will the wife ever actually cheat in that case? (assuming you give her the cheater trait of course)
It can happen, if you make someone a romantic sim when you create them it can happen more. Don Lothario for example is pre-made and seems to get a lot of women pregnant when I click on them to see whose child they are carrying. There is of course an intensity preset in wicked whims you can activate. At the highest level everyone will have sex with each other every few minutes and even neglect their needs, but you can click a more high intensity preset and that might help you out a bit.

Are there other things you do in your playthroughs to make it more fun? The biggest problem for me is that there's no real dialogue, and the emotes-only talk goes get a bit boring at some point.

Imagination and setting can come into play. I have a few DLC's so sometimes I play as a futa vampire seeking to create a vampire world of my children that cannot disobey me, sometimes I play as an alien futa and imagine I'm a forward scout sent to seed the planet with alien hybrid soldiers, the 'at work' dlc adds jobs you can manually do as the player such as scientist, doctor and police which give a lot more fun stuff and settings to do, prisoners...patients...scientist you can at the later stages interact with aliens. You can create different futa's so I have Niamh who is an alien in disguise, Felicity the badass futa from my CHYOA story 'Futa College Cuckoldry', Isadora from my Happy Honeymoon videos and from my VN on here called 'Isadora The Wife Explorer'. I have a blonde big tits big ass futa with a dad, mother and brother and she's a cheerleader and quite bimbo'ish, the customisation helps to be honest, and the imagination.

Also I read your "futanari penpal" story and it's really good stuff, I mean with all these options that must've taken a shit ton of time to write, nice work :)
Thanks, people like that one, my other ones are 'Futa College Cuckoldry' and 'Futanari Short Stories'.

• Angry
Reactions: Paradox Edge