RPGM Futa Family [v0.2.23] [Ani has Problems]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Ani's patreon has been nuked. He is now on Fanbox: and is working on getting subscribestar up

Reactions: FishDik
Jan 25, 2018
Ani's patreon has been nuked. He is now on Fanbox: and is working on getting subscribestar up
Wait why did his patreon get taken down? Does this game violate some rule I'm not aware of?

Edit: Went to check their twitter to see if there was an explanation there, but that got suspended too, what on earth happened?

Last edited:

Zeno2410

Apr 30, 2020
Wait why did his patreon get taken down? Does this game violate some rule I'm not aware of?

Edit: Went to check their twitter to see if there was an explanation there, but that got suspended too, what on earth happened?
I know that one reason was because of incest, and also apparently this update was going to see a scene with the girl with the horse's cock and Patreon also raises eyebrows with that because it could be considered "bestiality" I think

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Save with an unlocked gallery.
Notes:
1- The first save has all scenes except non-ntr route and the princess scene ( I missed it) So I played again and made a second save (save2) right when that scene is accessible, just use the farsight orb in your inventory and you'll see it.
2- The sailor scenes are not in the gallery but they're repeatable, just head to ocean town take a ride on the ship, and talk to Elli to see her two scenes (handjob + blowjob) or talk to the captain to see him getting railed.
3- You need to replace saves in the same spots for them to show up, so if you haven't played the game, run it skip the intro, and make two saves for you to replace.

• Red Heart
Reactions: F2Pee

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
ani said it was because of incest that he got banned because even stepsiblings or step parents are against patreon's rules

Dec 31, 2023
Sad to know that bro Ani was banned from Patreon, I hope that those who supported it on Patreon also follow it on pivix (I'd love to help but I don't have the money), I also hope that bro Ani doesn't get discouraged from continuing with the game and abandons it because it's mine +18 favorite game and it's a great game for those who like the genre (Ntr/nts) and has a lot of potential for growth.

lOrD1212

Mar 20, 2020
How do I trigger the ship gangbang scene? Every time I leave the ship it just sends me directly to the beastmen island (Gf has 61 Lust)

Nyarlothep

Sep 28, 2021
Anyone know what the healing scenes referred to by " The healing scene from last update are now fixed so you can't miss one. Even if you have 30+ lust, if you haven't seen the 15+ scene then that one will play first. " are? Also,do I need to progress in the story to unlock them or just increase lust?

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
Anyone know what the healing scenes referred to by " The healing scene from last update are now fixed so you can't miss one. Even if you have 30+ lust, if you haven't seen the 15+ scene then that one will play first. " are? Also,do I need to progress in the story to unlock them or just increase lust?
The healing scenes occur whenever you get wiped out by monsters while in a dungeon area, you get sent back to the tent and whichever parent you selected as the healer gets a lewd scene. I believe you can also just go directly to the tent and speak with them to get a lewd scene as well. In the previous update they added 2 new lewd scenes per parent based on how high the gf's lust was but many players lust was higher then the requirement for the first 2 of the 4 new scenes. The update added a bit of a fix for those players so that it would play the scene with the lower lust requirement if you hadn't seen it yet. I don't think there's any requirement based on story progress, as long as they go with you to camp and you've started doing lewd stuff with them and the gf then the scenes should be accessible as long as the gf's lust is high enough.

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
How do I trigger the ship gangbang scene? Every time I leave the ship it just sends me directly to the beastmen island (Gf has 61 Lust)
I also noticed that if you do the 3rd sex scene on the ship with the gf then it just says the gf goes back to bed sweaty and you wake up at beastmen island. So if the other guys comment about trying to do all the other events doesn't work then maybe watching that specific scene might be your issue, just leaving the boat without letting the gf do anything gets me the option to wake up in the middle of the night.

Nyarlothep

Sep 28, 2021
The healing scenes occur whenever you get wiped out by monsters while in a dungeon area, you get sent back to the tent and whichever parent you selected as the healer gets a lewd scene. I believe you can also just go directly to the tent and speak with them to get a lewd scene as well. In the previous update they added 2 new lewd scenes per parent based on how high the gf's lust was but many players lust was higher then the requirement for the first 2 of the 4 new scenes. The update added a bit of a fix for those players so that it would play the scene with the lower lust requirement if you hadn't seen it yet. I don't think there's any requirement based on story progress, as long as they go with you to camp and you've started doing lewd stuff with them and the gf then the scenes should be accessible as long as the gf's lust is high enough.
Ok tested it 15+ lust scene can be triggered as soon as you skip intro and go to camp if you far the stat, but even when reaching 30 lust did not trigger another scene so I think that one may be story locked otherwise not sure if its just my save that is bugged when i transferred it over, I would probably have a better idea of the requirements if I knew what occurs during the 30+ scene.

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
Ok tested it 15+ lust scene can be triggered as soon as you skip intro and go to camp if you far the stat, but even when reaching 30 lust did not trigger another scene so I think that one may be story locked otherwise not sure if its just my save that is bugged when i transferred it over, I would probably have a better idea of the requirements if I knew what occurs during the 30+ scene.
You're probably right about a story requirement, those scenes involve no condom sex and eating the gf out afterwards iirc so that's probably pretty late in the game.

lOrD1212

Mar 20, 2020
I also noticed that if you do the 3rd sex scene on the ship with the gf then it just says the gf goes back to bed sweaty and you wake up at beastmen island. So if the other guys comment about trying to do all the other events doesn't work then maybe watching that specific scene might be your issue, just leaving the boat without letting the gf do anything gets me the option to wake up in the middle of the night.
Tried both methods and neither worked (my shit might be bugged) do you mind supplying a save right before the scene?

EroBakugou

Jul 3, 2021
Tried both methods and neither worked (my shit might be bugged) do you mind supplying a save right before the scene?
(i know u dint asked me but. anyway)
u prob need to have a save file (of something) on the first slot and then replace with this one

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
do we get too see the gf getting fucked by her futa mum and her bf's futa mum? Also when is the gf going to get pregnant??

Jbuster

Oct 25, 2019
do we get too see the gf getting fucked by her futa mum and her bf's futa mum? Also when is the gf going to get pregnant??
Bro that's pretty much what happens through the game and her mom, mc's mom and mc can get her pregnant

It's the whole premise

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes