• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Futa/Dickgirl Post Orgasm Torture? (Videos are also welcome)

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
TL;DR
Does anyone know of any animations/games that has futa/dickgirl having post orgasm torture?

A bit of a confession. (Im a dude btw. lol)

I like futa/dickgirl/shemales getting post orgasm. But fucking hell is there virtually almost no media for it that exist.
Except pics. I cant get off to pics and still images. lol
Theres a reddit for videos of it actually (Post orgasm, specifically), And some videos online, but so far, theres only very few of them, and most of them barely counts as a post orgasm torture.
Some does the job nicely and looks exciting, and it does the job right too

Except, theres one problem...

Dudes are a HUGE turn off for me. Basically anything involving hints of masculinity, is a no no. So much so that i hate it when they get shots of the guy instead of the girl/s working. Insta-bonerkill
But i dont have that problem/s when its shemales, or dickgirls, whatever. Since theyre predominantly, supposedly, feminine. Just with a peepee. And balls.
In fact, i like it when they get shots of the shemales struggling, or whatever.

Yes, you can say im a bit sick/sadist, but come on. Im not the worst there is. You guys are no stranger to the internet, right? And to not look like a total freak, my defense is that, they COULD be just masochists, right? So its a fair game? Besides, i dont have a goddamn vagina. So i cant relate when i see girls bdsm.
And if youre wondering, i cant do it to myself, because im not a goddamn shemale, and too masculine to be one. Ever. (Im not joking.)
But fuck, if i look like (a shemale model), my entire room would be a bdsm machine setup plus cameras and i would probably only see sunlight once a week, . lol

Is there some sorta taboo or some shit that im not aware about when it comes to shemales ? Why cant there be more post orgasms where a shemale is involved? The fetish itself is a pretty simple concept, really. Just keep working rough after they have an orgasm. Voila.

Any input? Im kinda desperate sometimes....

And oh, btw...I tried some games. Didnt work. (Fek's R2CK, Yiffalicious, Honey Select, TK17, etc.)