VN Ren'Py Futa Dating Simulator [v0.14] [OnlyGoodGames]

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
The 'dates' are truly psychotic. Total lack of affect and a vanishingly small interest in MC as a human being.
MC's probably hard as a rock listening to these maniacs dismiss his very existence.
MC had better watch it - total submission can involve being left alone locked in a cage all day...

The renders are lazy as hell. No bulges under the clothing. All the dicks are the same size.

"Many people think that a webcam model is an internet whore who shows her tits, pussy and ass for money. But I am far beyond all that. I show my giant cock and my filed cuspids for money."

Last edited:

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
A question that's be puzzling me, not aimed at this game in particular. But why name it Futa Dating Sim and not Trans Dating Sim? Is it purely because for some weird reason folks are more comfortable playing a Futa game as opposed to a Trans one? From the short look I have given this, it seems like it is set in a real world setting so it would make more sense if the MC were trying to date Trans women, since Futas are not real !

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes