4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
1) The art is pretty good, I like it
2) There is a bug with the mom, if you choose not to mess with her when she's drunk, you do it anyway which brings me to...
3) can there please be a route with the mom that isn't creepy? Like, I don't mind perving on her when she's drunk and conscious, or masturbating, or peeping or whatever, but like...there is a difference between that and molesting her in her sleep and stuff.
4) didn't find anything that was particularly femdom? It's tagged, and I hate to think this...but you surely didn't tag it that because Alice is just a typical bratty older sister who threatens occasional violence, right?
5) grammar could use a lot of fixing. I've seen way worse, but this still needs a lot of work, also the lines read very mechanically at times and is very unnatural. If you're using a translation tool, I recommend DeepL over google translate.

That's all the feed back I have at the moment. This has some potential, but the content is sparse, at least for me considering I didn't feel like raping the mom in drunk state or sleep so, yeah.

Reactions: Daddums

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
As others have pointed out in the thread, plot was already kind of shaky, but 0.3 seems to throw it entirely out the window.
The other issues people have brought up could easily have been fixed with minor changes to dialog. I'm personally a fan of the mom getting very slutty when she's drunk and not remembering it though. However... This update goes down a point of no return that no minor dialog change would fix.
Say what you will about incest as a fetish, but, the initial hook is that it's a furry incest game with a human MC due to atavism. 0.3 has a surprise "The MC was adopted all along!" plot twist. This ruins the entire original draw of the game for more than a couple people I'd imagine. You will definitely not find fans in pulling the non-blood related (NBR) twist route. There are countless examples of popular series that have incest undertones completely decimating their audiences as soon as they try that. Even if this was done to skirt Patreon guidelines, you've done so at the cost of alienating potentially a large chunk of your audience. There are countless other ways to skirt that issue. I'd highly request either rethinking that change, or making it optional. I say this not only because I'm not a fan the change, but because it runs counter to the entire premise of the game's intro. Of course this is from random guy complaining on the internet and not someone paying you, so take it for what you will. Wish you the best either way.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Screenshot from 2024-05-02 10-39-03.png
> I am Bi-fur highschool student. My name is...
> Bi-fur

ok this is so silly it is funny.
I think it is meant to be "half furry" maybe?

I am a bit confused on how a wolf mom has managed to produce a human child, a wolf child, and a cow child.
unless there are 3 different fathers involved. is mom the town bicycle?

edit:
ok I think what is happening is that you have 2 different furry parents. a wolf mom, a bull dad.
hence the "bi-fur". like bi-racial when both races are furries.
there is talk on maybe possibly activating your wolf gene late and transforming from human to wolf. As sometimes it happens during teen years instead of at birth.
so... its really more like some sort of were-creatures in this universe.

edit2:
nevermind. it does clarify right back.
Screenshot from 2024-05-02 11-19-22.png
So I have no idea what is going on genetically speaking

Last edited:

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Our artist who hand-drew the whole thing will be bloody offended to read this comment :D
... can someone please explain what is happening with the hands here:
Screenshot from 2024-05-02 10-49-47.png
her right hand has a thumb and an index finger.

her left hand has a super long thumb that flops over the index finger.
then the index finger has 2 "layers". one of which is doing some weird optical illusion thing where inner and outer lines are inverted.
then the remaining 3 fingers look normal.

that said.. I guess it is entirely possible to mess up hands even as a human drawing things by hand.

Last edited:

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
View attachment 3596304
> I am Bi-fur highschool student. My name is...
> Bi-fur

ok this is so silly it is funny.
I think it is meant to be "half furry" maybe?

I am a bit confused on how a wolf mom has managed to produce a human child, a wolf child, and a cow child.
unless there are 3 different fathers involved. is mom the town bicycle?

edit:
ok I think what is happening is that you have 2 different furry parents. a wolf mom, a bull dad.
hence the "bi-fur". like bi-racial when both races are furries.
there is talk on maybe possibly activating your wolf gene late and transforming from human to wolf. As sometimes it happens during teen years instead of at birth.
so... its really more like some sort of were-creatures in this universe.

edit2:
nevermind. it does clarify right back.
View attachment 3596425
So I have no idea what is going on genetically speaking
Ok so... it all became clear at the end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Ok so. finished playing and this is actually pretty good.
Am waiting eagerly for more.
5 stars thus far.
but it is very early in development. So I am waiting a bit before actually rating it.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Not a "deep" story, but interesting and enjoyable.
PLEASE can the dialog box be smaller, or clearer. It blocks out about 25% of the screen.
My "H" key is getting worn out.

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
Wil all the FMC only love the MC or will they love other people also. Please let only the MC fuck them and they all should only love him. pls make it also actual incest rather than that he is adopted pls dev respond. Just make it that the mom was lying she had a boyfriend when in reality she is alone and make it so that that we can do all the heroine routes in one run

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
I really liked the game so far especially the chemestry between you and your sister, that is until the OF part.
I'll will watch this further but for the moment I don't like any of the characters besides the mother, in her only in a non sexual way.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes