Flash Completed Furious Mermaid [Shark's Lagoon]

Matthewx

Feb 6, 2019
personally I am under windows and I use media player classic ( ) or SWF & FLV player for flash games. there is a mac version of swf
this is the link tried to see
Thank you very much for your help.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
That's weird since Shark is french, but maybe on site there is an only french version too
when the russians hack the game they translate it from english to russian and put it over the french or english text code replacing it, that's what they did in the past anyway.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
That's weird since Shark is french, but maybe on site there is an only french version too
furious mermaid disponible gratuitement en français, anglais et allemand sur le site de shark

furious mermaid available for free
in French, English and German on the shark website

Reactions: Turpun

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I kinda thought when Shark moved over to HTML games that the renders and animation would take a major jump forward into the reality of todays 3D world of adult games, but, sadly, Sharks seems unwilling to update and to learn and move forward with his games and they are still using the crap artwork and crap animation from what: 10, 15, 20+ years ago.

Will he ever move forward does anyone think?

Blazenfox55

May 3, 2017
i am stuck at the part where Bill Fisher visits her at night but i cannot find an bad choice to click on for it so can anyoe tell me please where is the bad choice for that part of the game please and thnak you becuase i tried to fiind one but i can't find any so please help me find them please and thank you.

Last edited:

Blazenfox55

May 3, 2017
what second bad choice is the one u can make with Will Fisher and Sophie after she interrogates him on the boat?