Fun and Games

Jun 25, 2018
I think I'm like everyone here, coming for the smut games, but I also found a vibrant community to interact with. While I've been a lurker mostly, I still wanted to send out a hello.
As an erotic writer, I'm always finding various inspirations from the various games around on here. It'll be fun to discuss smut and interact with devs and fans alike.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I think I'm like everyone here, coming for the smut games, but I also found a vibrant community to interact with. While I've been a lurker mostly, I still wanted to send out a hello.
As an erotic writer, I'm always finding various inspirations from the various games around on here. It'll be fun to discuss smut and interact with devs and fans alike.
Welcome @WIRProductions! I'm sure you'll be able to find plenty of inspiration around here :) Would love to hear what you've previously written and what you're focused on :)

Jun 25, 2018
Welcome @WIRProductions! I'm sure you'll be able to find plenty of inspiration around here :) Would love to hear what you've previously written and what you're focused on :)
Thanks! All the stories are in my signature but the TL:DR is white male/other female harems and a superheroine harem series, both with an evolving plot rather than just smut for smut sakes. I also have an incest harem series started as well.

Reactions: Walg

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Thanks! All the stories are in my signature but the TL:DR is white male/other female harems and a superheroine harem series, both with an evolving plot rather than just smut for smut sakes. I also have an incest harem series started as well.
You're welcome and they sound great! Hope you get to showcase them and your other ideas for all to see! From what I've briefly seen, I'm looking forward to the development of your stories :)

Reactions: WIRProductions