1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Mod] [Cheat Mod] Full set of adult mods for the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection

Discussion in 'Mods' started by a1fox3, Apr 15, 2018.

1. a1fox3

a1fox3 Loving Family Member's Donor Special User Jr. Uploader

Aug 8, 2017
    Mods for:
    MTS_thesammy58-1445312-ultimatecollectionlogo3.jpg

Overview:
    This is a set of mods that will make playing Sims 2 in an adult fashion including sex in a lot more places than EA wanted it to be.
    This is all the mods that I have downloaded over the last 14 years to make playing Sims 2 the way I like it.
    Adult skins for teen - elders and sex from teens - elders with pregnancy and birth and with a few changes in game you can have incest if you like it.
    This game is a full life simulator game from birth to death and many, many generation can be born and played for many years.​

Updated: Finale
    Game/Creator: EA
    Modder: To many to list.
    Mod Version: Will only work with the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection or with all EP's and SP's installed.
    Game Version: Sims 2 Ultimate Collection or all EP's SP's installed.
    Language: Many but English for the mods. (Mods may work in other languages but I have not tried it.)

Genre:
    Anal sex, Vaginal sex, Gay, Lesbian, Incest, both male and female pregnancy, Alien Pregnancy, Romance, Kissing, Cuddling, Love and Crush and a complete Life Simulator. (Male pregnancy in some cases including Alien Pregnancy.)

Features:
    See the "Overview" for the mods and EA for info on Sims 2.
    For the mods I have included everything that will help keep corruption down and a lot more mods for my play style.
    Most mods can be removed at any time, some may cause corruption if removed from game once you start playing a neighborhood.
    Fully functional penis while nude just click on it for options for teen - elders and the mod called ACR will make the penis act on its own if you allow ACR to run your sex life for you.

Free Sims 2 Ultimate Collection if you have at least 1 copy of the disk with a code:
    You must contact EA Support

Please Log in / Register to view this link

and tell them you can no longer run your copy of Sims 2 and ask them about the "Ultimate Collection" and they should give it to you for free, this includes everything for Sims 2.

Installation:
    1. Must start up the game and let it gen up all files in the "My Doc" area then exit the game and then you can install the mods.
    2. Go into "My Doc" for Sims 2 and open it up until you see a lot of folders.
    Unpack each rar and copy and past them so they will either go in or overwrite what you have.
    Cameras go into the camera folder, will need to overwrite all files.
    UserStartup goes into the "Config" folder
    For the Downloads folder just place it in with all the other folders and you will be good to go.
    3. Now you need to allow the game to use mods.
    a. You must go all the way into a hood and click on the option tab. Sims2EP9 2018-04-15 10-18-23-19.jpg then "Display CC" tab Sims2EP9 2018-04-15 10-19-12-25.jpg then click on Sims2EP9 2018-04-15 10-19-21-85.jpg then click on Sims2EP9 2018-04-15 10-19-27-25.jpg and you should be good to go, you must exit the game and then start it up again for the settings to take effect and you should see this. Sims2EP9 2018-04-15 10-17-41-69.jpg just click Ok and your good to go.

Instruction for Incest.
    There is no and I repeat no sex with child or below using these mods.
    1. For adults you must have a sim selected then shift click on the mailbox Sims2EP9 2018-04-15 10-59-50-55.jpg and chose set "pregnancy relationship with" then chose adult son/daughter or brother/sister or grandparents.
    Or use the "Sim Manipulator" for teens and above.
    2. For teens, adults or elders you need to buy the "Sim Manipulator" Sims2EP9 2018-04-15 11-05-14-75.jpg then go into the relationship panel and set flags for both crush and love to the family member you want incest with, teens and above.

For "Casual Romance" or ACR mod to work for teens on the lot you must spawn the controller on the lot by selecting a teen or older sim then click on that sim and chose the "Adjust" option then the "Casual Romance" then spawn in the controller.
    Now there are many options on the ACR and you can change a lot of things with it so just be careful on what you chose and make sure you can reset it back if you don't like it.

There is no and I repeat no sex with child or below using these mods.

Male Body Hair mod and Female/Male Hair mod.
    You must buy both items and place them on your lot the use them.
    Chose a sim age teen and up then for female they and only use 1 Sims2EP9 2018-04-15 12-32-12-17.jpg and males can use both with this one Sims2EP9 2018-04-15 12-32-15-11.jpg for body hair chosen 1, 2, 3, 4 or all 5 or any combo of all five for the body hair you like.

Download:

-

-

-

-

-

Sims2EP9 2018-04-15 10-41-21-19.jpg Sims2EP9 2018-04-15 10-41-14-30.jpg Sims2EP9 2018-04-15 10-42-08-48.jpg
    Many more places than these​

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2018
    shinonen, H△G, Thotney and 4 others like this.
  2. a1fox3

Aug 8, 2017
    I will use this post for active Sims 2 sites that have downloads on them.
    Until you know and understand what mods to use I would limit downloading for now any new mods.

Mod the Sims.

Great place for help and downloads.
    Simbology.

Great place for help and downloads but more for help.
    Insimadult for more adult skins (remember only 1 default replacement at a time can work in Sims 2)

Before the Sims 2 Store went down a lot of players got together and got every thing from the store and put them in 1 download and here it is.

Also the Sims 2 eGuides

Plus all other downloads from the Sims 2 web site before it went down.

(Will add more over time.)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  3. jerricho13

jerricho13 Well-Known Member Donor

Dec 4, 2016
    Please add the title of the game (The Sims 2) in the title so people will know what game the mod is for.
    Thanks for the upload!

a1fox3 likes this.
  4. a1fox3

Aug 8, 2017
    I did already, thank you.

jerricho13 likes this.
  5. nigelation

nigelation Active Member

Apr 28, 2017
    If only my potato of a pc could run the sims

6. MiSFiT203

MiSFiT203 Member

May 7, 2017
    Thanks for posting this..

Does this by any chance have mods from back alley sims also?
    i dont currently play the sims 2, but may someday get back into it. though the shutting down of BAS did play a part of me not going back. always wished i saved those mods. Thanks again.

wow.. your PC cant run a game this old? what are you on a calculator? lol

7. a1fox3

Aug 8, 2017
    There is a few but only some that include teens, I was not into the "Girl on Girl" stuff so there is none of that.
    Most of Chris Hatch mods have been saved and Chris has made another site for his mods and MTS has links to the mods.
    As for other mods from that site no there is not.
    I will slowly put links to active Sims 2 site in the 2nd post of this thread.

8. MiSFiT203

MiSFiT203 Member

May 7, 2017
    @a1fox3 come to think of it, i think chris was the modder i was interested in. he put alot of effort into the sims 2, used his mods last time i got into it. was really disappointed to lose access to his stuff. thanks for your response.

9. Ayserx

Ayserx Member

Oct 27, 2017
    I ran The Sims 2 on a calculator so unless you're playing on a literal potato then you should be able to run the game.

MiSFiT203 likes this.
  10. a1fox3

Aug 8, 2017
    Sims 2 today is still a massive video hog and gives my GTX 980 Ti a run for its money.

11. nigelation

nigelation Active Member

Apr 28, 2017
    My pc crashes on renpy and rpgmaker games the sims is out of the question till I had the choice of buying myself a new pc or yakuza 6 collectors edition and I choice yakuza