EDought

Jan 29, 2019
Feels bad when the link for the darkseid video worked but because so many coomers used the link I couldn't download, hope they get rid of that or fulanox starts using something that doesn't have such limited downloads, or just having the actual video uploaded on kemono instead, do any of the older videos have longer versions or are the 2 min videos all there is, just wondering because i see that some only have the shorter versions, while the more recent stuff can be up to half an hour long
1. Create/Login to a google account
2. Go to the google file link you want to download
3. Click on the triple dots ("More Actions") in the upper right, in between the download arrow and the share drop down menu
4. Select "Add to Starred"
5. Go to your accounts google drive
6. Create/Upload a blank text document file (I just uploaded a text file, but presumably you can do something entirely online with the google docs option under "+ New" on the left menu in the Drive)
7. Star that file too
8. Go to your starred files
9. Select both files and download them together
10. Profit
Credit to whomever it was around here that had this info in their sig

Also creating/logging into a google account at all tends to bypass the "too many people downloaded this file" block too. There's two tiers: one that blocks further downloads from people without google accounts if it's downloaded too much in a short amount of time, and then a second one that blocks anyone if it's been downloaded even more.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
1. Create/Login to a google account
2. Go to the google file link you want to download
3. Click on the triple dots ("More Actions") in the upper right, in between the download arrow and the share drop down menu
4. Select "Add to Starred"
5. Go to your accounts google drive
6. Create/Upload a blank text document file (I just uploaded a text file, but presumably you can do something entirely online with the google docs option under "+ New" on the left menu in the Drive)
7. Star that file too
8. Go to your starred files
9. Select both files and download them together
10. Profit
Credit to whomever it was around here that had this info in their sig

Also creating/logging into a google account at all tends to bypass the "too many people downloaded this file" block too. There's two tiers: one that blocks further downloads from people without google accounts if it's downloaded too much in a short amount of time, and then a second one that blocks anyone if it's been downloaded even more.
holy shit thanks, hopefully the link is up again soon, dont think this works when the file is deleted or just not available anymore, but should be back up again maybe