Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
There is a game call Russian Village by Fuckerman.
What is it ? a New game or a new version of this one ?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
There is a game call Russian Village by Fuckerman.
What is it ? a New game or a new version of this one ?
A new version of this game, the one in the OP and the Russian Village are two different levels

You can find the link to the new version page 7

Reactions: yoyomistro

supmahnibba

Nov 5, 2018
i cant pass the first scene help guys
theres only 4 girls that are interactable but still my working progress is not full help

Py

Mar 15, 2018
i saw a first key, open the door, get gun, defeat robot ,get second key, open next door, get fire extinguisher, turn off fire.

After that t don't know doing anything next :( HELP

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
i get the third key, open the door, get knife, cut the rope, fuck girl, open electric, fuck girl, and what i do next after that :l
Level 1
Go into the house. Grab the ammo in the right corner. 2 doors 1 is locked go into the one that isn't. There's a key there grab it. quickly go back as there's a robot there. Go into the other door inside the house (unlocks with the key).
GRab the gun. Now go to where you found the key. Kill the robot 3-4 shots does the trick. Go further into the other room.
Grab the fire extinquisher. Ammo in the left corner. Fuck the girl. Go back to where you started. go past the house.
You'll pass by a girl( can't do anything with her until the end) keep walking. go past the bar. Watch out there's another robot there. Kill her. go further, use the fire extinquisher on the fire. shoot the barrel with oil. 3 shots will do the trick.
Go into the house where you shot the barrel. grab the knife. Go to the power generator you passed. Stand on it and press f or e to activate it. Go back to the house you grabbed the knife. Fuck the girl. Go out the house go to the right. New screen girl on train tracks. free her with the knife (press e), grab the money next to the traintracks, fuck her. Go back to the bar, fuck the girl there. money will turn into beer. Go back to the chick you passed by earlier. Fuck her.
(note there will be a chick hanging from the bar after you fucked the girl in the bar. You can't do anything with her.

Py

Mar 15, 2018
Level 1
Go into the house. Grab the ammo in the right corner. 2 doors 1 is locked go into the one that isn't. There's a key there grab it. quickly go back as there's a robot there. Go into the other door inside the house (unlocks with the key).
GRab the gun. Now go to where you found the key. Kill the robot 3-4 shots does the trick. Go further into the other room.
Grab the fire extinquisher. Ammo in the left corner. Fuck the girl. Go back to where you started. go past the house.
You'll pass by a girl( can't do anything with her until the end) keep walking. go past the bar. Watch out there's another robot there. Kill her. go further, use the fire extinquisher on the fire. shoot the barrel with oil. 3 shots will do the trick.
Go into the house where you shot the barrel. grab the knife. Go to the power generator you passed. Stand on it and press f or e to activate it. Go back to the house you grabbed the knife. Fuck the girl. Go out the house go to the right. New screen girl on train tracks. free her with the knife (press e), grab the money next to the traintracks, fuck her. Go back to the bar, fuck the girl there. money will turn into beer. Go back to the chick you passed by earlier. Fuck her.
(note there will be a chick hanging from the bar after you fucked the girl in the bar. You can't do anything with her.
i don't see any money :v

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Hmm, I don't know what's changed here. The game was updated today, but I don't see what was updated. It looks the same .03 version as the one posted in October.

apparently theres a version called fuckerman gym. anyone post that?

Reactions: El Perverso

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017

apparently theres a version called fuckerman gym. anyone post that?
Although I can't load svscomics, from his Patreon it really seems there's a new preview level. Rather funny though, the game appeared within latest updates section here without the actual update yet.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Although I can't load svscomics, from his Patreon it really seems there's a new preview level. Rather funny though, the game appeared within latest updates section here without the actual update yet.
the link i posted is just a test. You can walk around but there are no scenes or animations. I figured that out through checking the dates on the files and the little bit of the patreon posts that I can see. So I think that whatever the update was to this thread was that put it on the front page must have been a sham

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes