Ren'Py Abandoned Fuck Time [v0.3] [KIFT]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
I wish more anime/cartoon came tbh... bleach,yugioh(where you can duel and fuck xd) shit like that
I'd be down for some Shadow-Realm fuckfests, but man, keep Bleach the hell away from me. Season 1 was solid, but absolutely everything after that, with the exception of Kenpachi, was a spiraling train-wreck of story telling.

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
As mentioned by others, Princess Bubblegum just seems out of place.
Judging from the title art you drew everyone exactly how they look on the show, except Princess Bubblegum. It's fine if you want to take the art in your own direction but it needs to stay consistent.

Other than that as long as you keep going strong with this game I feel like you could easily get massive Patreon support because Adventure Time is one of those untouched gold mines in adult games. Sureeee there is that 3D game but I feel people were waiting for a game like this to come along.

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
As mentioned by others, Princess Bubblegum just seems out of place.
Judging from the title art you drew everyone exactly how they look on the show, except Princess Bubblegum. It's fine if you want to take the art in your own direction but it needs to stay consistent.

Other than that as long as you keep going strong with this game I feel like you could easily get massive Patreon support because Adventure Time is one of those untouched gold mines in adult games. Sureeee there is that 3D game but I feel people were waiting for a game like this to come along.
There's a 3D AT game? This is the first attempt at an Adventure Time game I've seen.

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
There's a 3D AT game? This is the first attempt at an Adventure Time game I've seen.
Look up "What if Adventure Time was a 3d Anime Game" on Google and you will find the game I am talking about. It's made by that pretty famous animator, Mike Inel. It's been a long time since I played so I don't know what's been added since then but last time I played it there wasn't really any real sex scenes. It's an impressive game for sure but not if you are looking to get off lawl. Fight baddies, solve puzzles, go exploring. Like I said though, it's been a very long time since I played, the public edition hasn't been updated in ages but maybe the Patreon edition has some new sexy things/features.

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
Look up "What if Adventure Time was a 3d Anime Game" on Google and you will find the game I am talking about. It's made by that pretty famous animator, Mike Inel. It's been a long time since I played so I don't know what's been added since then but last time I played it there wasn't really any real sex scenes. It's an impressive game for sure but not if you are looking to get off lawl. Fight baddies, solve puzzles, go exploring. Like I said though, it's been a very long time since I played, the public edition hasn't been updated in ages but maybe the Patreon edition has some new sexy things/features.
Cheers for the mate, I'll check it out.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
help I do not know how to start
Find the "hidden" Halloween decorations. Then wait for a few days.

Talk to Choose Goose about recipes.
Make some coin being a master chef.
Buy more recipes.
Cook more.
Make a phone call.

For the "Interesting thing" Choose Goose has, talk to BMO about Pre-War Coins.

That's pretty much everything there is in this version

Nightwolf18

Aug 5, 2018
Find the "hidden" Halloween decorations. Then wait for a few days.

Talk to Choose Goose about recipes.
Make some coin being a master chef.
Buy more recipes.
Cook more.
Make a phone call.

For the "Interesting thing" Choose Goose has, talk to BMO about Pre-War Coins.

That's pretty much everything there is in this version
yes but how the fuck do you get money to make sandwiches if you start with no money idiot

walkingdale

Mar 12, 2018
Yup, this game is actually good. No explicit sex, but there is some nudity and an "editor mode" in which you can edit characters poses, so you can make your own sex 3D pics, kind of. I really recomend it, especially if you're into Adventure Time smut. Check his Patreon:

KIFT

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
mind telling me where the last halloween thing is been looking around for quite some time.

Found one in the kitchen
And the one that is located in Finn's badroom.
As already mentioned, one item is in the room with BMO in the top corner(it merges with the dark wall)
Another one you can find in the Treasury, above the goose(there is a bug in which it is not displayed. We'll have to start the game again.)

KIFT

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
[QUOTE = "bad2bad, post: 1589691, member: 78417"] Итак ... Где в игре девушка "Time"? И как я могу ее трахнуть? [/ QUOTE]
?

KIFT

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
@KIFT
Just based on the thumbnail of the OP, I would always suggest to stick to one art style, in this case whether the classical one (e.g. Marceline) or the one you are using for PB.

I am one of those people that dislike inconsistencies, like a background that tries to give depth but the characters just being simple 2D art, but in this case it is a bit different. I hope if you get to do the other characters to keep this in mind, that because you changed the depth in PB's art that others should be made the same way (e.g. Marceline in the thumbnail would have to be reworked to match PB's style. Using shadows, reworking her proportions a bit, etc.).

Just a thought of mine, of course open to discussion.

Edit: Like I said, it is only based on the thumbnail of this thread. I just read the Patreon post until the end to see the mention of a scene already including Marceline. Maybe I'll try this before I say too much...

If you played the game, you would know that I do not change the style of drawing PB at will. His changes are due to the plot. And it's not the only style for a Princess, in the future I'm going to make some more :)
Also, you said you don't like mismatches, then download the game! In the room Finn can you find a computer in which there are the arts which I chose not to . Let me know if you like them :)

KIFT

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
[QUOTE = "Daxter250, post: 1590044, member: 207501"] ну, пора нам повеселиться с 800-летней жевательной резинкой, рожденной из массивного шарика и 1000-летней королевой вампиров! [/ QUOTE]
Hahahaha XD

KIFT

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
Creator is asking for more money and says they can't produce anymore content because their graphics tablet is broken, thus need money to buy a new one.

Seems sketchy so close to start?
You can read and realize that I started this a long time ago. And I'm not going to stoop to beg money from my patrons. :)
My tablet is not broken. You can learn more about it from the

Reactions: ATOBEY1990
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote