• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What could improve 'Frustration'?

• Better Renders

Votes: 156 16.4%
  • Better Animations

Votes: 286 30.1%
  • Better Writing

Votes: 98 10.3%
  • Longer Stories

Votes: 108 11.4%
  • More H content

Votes: 558 58.7%
  • More Music

Votes: 6 0.6%
  • Minigames

Votes: 17 1.8%
  • Sounds in animations

Votes: 158 16.6%
  • More content per Release

Votes: 230 24.2%

• Total voters

sibiQ

May 31, 2020
Can you explain the issue?
The problem disappeared in v0.04c. It was possible to buy a suit several times, and Autumn did not appear in the Park.

Upd: Sometimes, another error appears. In principle, it is not critical, and it does not interfere with the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Important questions, first there will be content and last harem?
second will there be incest?
And finally, is the content forced or can it be avoided? This I am referring to some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking.
J&R Games

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
Important questions, first there will be content and last harem?
second will there be incest?
And finally, is the content forced or can it be avoided? This I am referring to some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking.
J&R Games
Don't understand the content part, but it's a sort of a Harem game. Most character's stories are separate so there probably won't be big scenes with loads of girls already in the game, but there's plans for future girls to have big group scenes.

No incest right now. There might be a sister or two of the girls in the future, but no relations to the MC are planned.

You can avoid most content. I've tried to make it so that the more extreme fetishes are avoidable but you will have to engage with one girl, the Mistress. She is Femdom but I've tried to make her regular content light enough, more like she's your strict boss than a full dominatrix, and then she has harder BDSM scenes that are skippable. The other girls are mostly skippable, but due to the nature of the game you will have to complete some girl's stories. These are the mostly lighter fetishes/content.

Reactions: Rockero_69

ashidami

May 14, 2018
just started playing and I get the the point where I need to buy plumbing book at mall. nothing happens after I purchase it and no further progress with Marie

• Hey there
Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
just started playing and I get the the point where I need to buy plumbing book at mall. nothing happens after I purchase it and no further progress with Marie
Should be fixed in v0.04c. You have to redownload the game.

J&R Games just a friendly advice: either put the script files in a separate .rpa archive (e.g. scripts.rpa) or don't archive them at all. Then you could offer either the scripts.rpa file or, if you don't archive the script files, just the .rpy files in question as a patch so people don't have to download the full game again just because of a few script changes.

Last edited:

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
Hello, version 0.04c still has the same problem, you buy the book and look at the inventory and it cannot be used therefore the story does not advance... the same thing happens when buying the swimsuit

• Thinking Face

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
Hello, version 0.04c still has the same problem, you buy the book and look at the inventory and it cannot be used therefore the story does not advance... the same thing happens when buying the swimsuit
New version is up, that error is now fixed. You might need to go back in the story and buy the item again, sorry about that.

Also you don't use items from the inventory. In the case of the book there's an option at home and with the swimsuit you just go to the beach.

Last edited:
Reactions: "CJ" and Zhaico

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
Should be fixed in v0.04c. You have to redownload the game.

J&R Games just a friendly advice: either put the script files in a separate .rpa archive (e.g. scripts.rpa) or don't archive them at all. Then you could offer either the scripts.rpa file or, if you don't archive the script files, just the .rpy files in question as a patch so people don't have to download the full game again just because of a few script changes.
Thanks, I didn't know you could archive stuff separately but I'll definitely do that in the future.

• Hey there

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
I bought the overalls but when I go to the westaside in the morning nothing happens. Also when I buy the swim trunk it says i can go to the beach. How do I do that?

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
I bought the overalls but when I go to the westaside in the morning nothing happens. Also when I buy the swim trunk it says i can go to the beach. How do I do that?
Which version do you have? And can you send me your save file?

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
So recently noticed the might do trans/futa. Just gonna say if you do that's not my thing. Wont play this if it's in there(not that, that's important or anything, just a nameless mass n all that). However if it pays the bills then go for it, but it will be the end of my journey with this game. Nothing against it just not my thing.

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
So recently noticed the might do trans/futa. Just gonna say if you do that's not my thing. Wont play this if it's in there(not that, that's important or anything, just a nameless mass n all that). However if it pays the bills then go for it, but it will be the end of my journey with this game. Nothing against it just not my thing.
To each their own. If it makes you feel any better I know some people like yourself don't like that sort of thing so it'd be very upfront, a completely new character with no "surprises", and you could skip their content entirely.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Frustration-0.04d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
This bug with previously bought items is now fixed latest version: v0.04e

Reactions: Zhaico
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes