4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Oh my god i've played it and it's an absolute banger.
The MC is one badass motherfucker.The story is top notch, there wasn't any moment of boredom, it was quite a ride that's for sure.
As for Li's i like Mia and Astrid rest i just don't like them ( personal opinion).
And sir dev, i would like to know if Astrid was actually an prostitute before MC saves her.I don't have any clarification about it and i would very much appreciate the info as its depend if i'm gonna continue with this absolute banger or not.
Thank you,have a good one.
from what I understand, Astrid took out a predatory loan in order to get off the planet she was born on (or she got expensive plastic surgery on this planet), she wasn't a prostitute, but the mc says she would have to become one in order to pay off the insane loan.
That's how I read it anyway.

Reactions: Ren65

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
So you played it too? Huh.......I thought you haven't try this when I send you the link of this game.

I'm really glad you like it, I can tell that by your reaction.:LOL:
Oh i love it for sure, one of my favourite now.But one thing i don't understand, it's 0.3 already and 6 ingame chapters and only 6 pages of discussion? Why is it hasn’t blown up yet?

• Sad
Reactions: Issac Shafan

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
Issac Shafan my friend, my brother, my man thank you so so so much for recommending me this awesome game, fuck! I can't describe how much I like this game now this game is become my 1st fav game, amazing story, amazing lis, amazing graphics, a fucking cool-badass MC, oh god I fucking love this game!!!!

Last edited:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Issac Shafan my friend, my brother, my man thank you so so so much to recommending me this awesome game, fuck! I can't describe how much I like this game now this game is become my 1st fav game, amazing story, amazing lis, amazing graphics, a fucking cool-badass MC, oh god I fucking love this game!!!!
He's our savior from those cucky MC's

• Haha

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Hey guys (Issac Shafan, |XenoN|, shitass1001), big thanks for the awesome feedback! I'm thrilled to hear you're enjoying the story. There's more juicy stuff coming your way! I'll be dropping version 0.4 next Sunday, packed with two fresh chapters totaling around 12k words and over 400 new images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Hey guys (Issac Shafan, |XenoN|, shitass1001), big thanks for the awesome feedback! I'm thrilled to hear you're enjoying the story. There's more juicy stuff coming your way! I'll be dropping version 0.4 next Sunday, packed with two fresh chapters totaling around 12k words and over 400 new images.

HEY YOU NEXT SUNDAY, COME FAST

May 14, 2022
Tbh, I was wondering too, nowadays people like pussy MC, they don't like badass I think?:HideThePain:
But seriously game is awesome, graphics is more than good, lis looks great too, story is fucking amazing, I dunno why people don't give much attention to this type of game, I shared this game to one of my f95zone friend Netao_Da_Caxixola now this game becomes his favourite one too.
youarekindofahero.gif
Amazing Game bro, thanks for the reccommendation

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
Whats the average playtime for this one? i want to try it but i want decent amount of content first, but what i see and read it looks good.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Frostshade-0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Wait... you want other guys to fuck your sisters and mom? That's too vanilla and boring dude. :LOL:

Seriously though. Game looks neat. Gonna give it a go. Hopefully, meaningful choices and multiple endings get added down the line.
Allow me to make a correction then: Non-planned tag: incest:cry: (n)

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Whats the average playtime for this one? i want to try it but i want decent amount of content first, but what i see and read it looks good.
Hey there,

Trying to pin down playtime for a visual novel can feel like throwing darts in the dark, but let me give you a rough idea. Version 0.4 packs in over 51,000 words and a whopping 1400+ images.

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say you're looking at around 3 hours, give or take, depending on how quickly you read.

• I just jizzed my pants

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Wow this new update is fucking awesome really live this update.❤❤
Yea.....seriously? Did Dev-kun can't find a good name?:BootyTime:
But I like it, it's good for humour..................
Dev-kun update was amazing, now you should take it back:-
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. You're absolutely right about the unnamed characters. In this version, they're more like background characters without a significant role in the story. But hey, I hear you loud and clear. I'll make sure to "baptize" them in the next release :D

• Love

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Love the writing and the story is good as are most characters.
But boy Luna is annoying...i'd wish we could avoid anything with her...

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes