5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jo_attila

Dec 26, 2019
Tell me you're clueless about game development without telling me you're clueless about game development.

Ren'Py is just an engine, it will still need renders from Honey Select, Daz, Skyrim, Sims etc...

Also, Honey Select is quite popular and games made using it earn quite a bit so this whole "us Europeans" bullshit can be stopped. We aren't you, don't speak for the rest of us.
sorry...you're right, of course...
that was very badly expressed by me...
my english is not so good, so i use deepl...
Of course I know that renpy is just a game engine...
I myself work with Daz Studio and Blender and try to create a story, but for other purposes...

I know that Honey Select is often used and I have played several games with it (Now&Then, Mist...), but the characters in Honey Select are just strange to me, they almost all look the same...
I didn't mean to criticize the developer, I just wanted to express my discomfort with Honey Select...
I also want to emphasize again that I like the story very much and wish the developer good luck with it...
so sorry again...

Reactions: moonlit_games

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Frostshade Development Update!

A quick update on the latest development status of Frostshade:

Next Release (v0.4): The upcoming release is targeted for the end of April. Progress is smooth sailing, so we might even see it sooner!

Chapter 7 "Off the Rails": Writing and programming are complete, with renders already one-third underway.

Chapter 8 "One for the Road": While the writing hasn't commenced, I've already outlined the chapter. Get ready for some unexpected twists ahead.

Overall Goal: For this release, I'm setting a target of over 12,000 words and 200-300 new images. The chapter 7 alone is already covering about half of what's to come in v0.4.

Thank you all for your continued support and stay tuned for more updates!

Full in Patreon.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I'm taking not of your feedback Toxie.kiddo and goulet1995
If this type of content is included I'll make it optional.
when you say optional with this being kinetic i assume that you mean that it will be a choice to see it happening or not meaning that no matter what the cannon for the story is that it happened.

Or would you make it completly avoidable meaning player choice makes it so that scen never happened and that choice would have an effect on the playthrough?

Reactions: Beast Within

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Absolutely! I've just set up a Subscribestar , and it's currently under review. Thanks for your interest, and I'll keep you posted once it's up and running.
Well, it seems that my profile was finally approved, it took some time but now it's active:

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
when you say optional with this being kinetic i assume that you mean that it will be a choice to see it happening or not meaning that no matter what the cannon for the story is that it happened.

Or would you make it completly avoidable meaning player choice makes it so that scen never happened and that choice would have an effect on the playthrough?
At the moment, the inclusion of that type of content is speculative as it's not currently part of the story. My current idea is to make it optional, so if players prefer to avoid that type of content, it will be as if it never happened. In other words, the player won't see it, and within the game's narrative, it will be as though the event didn't occur.

Reactions: Toxie.kiddo

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Frostshade Development Update!

Dear Patrons,

I'm excited to share the latest Frostshade update with you:

Chapter 7 "Off the Rails": This chapter is fully completed, with over 6,000 words and more than 200 new images. It's already been released as an early preview for paid-tier patrons.

Chapter 8: Currently, I'm knee-deep in the writing process. I've already amassed around 10,000 words, but there are still some sequences pending. This might lead to a longer chapter than originally anticipated, but I'm still targeting the end of the month for its release.

Thank you for your support, and stay tuned for more updates soon!

Reactions: moonlit_games

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Thanks man...the game looks interesting thought i would give it a try.
Anyways, good luck.
Hey there! Just wanted to give you a quick update. I ran a test to whip up an Android package using the latest version, and it looks like it went smoothly.

Haven't had a chance to put it through its paces yet, but it spat out an APK file without any hiccups. As for the upcoming 0.4 release, planned for the end of the month, I'll definitely cook up the Android version. Can't promise I'll have time to give it a spin though!

Reactions: |XenoN|

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Frostshade 0.4 :
/ (96 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Oh my god i've played it and it's an absolute banger.
The MC is one badass motherfucker.The story is top notch, there wasn't any moment of boredom, it was quite a ride that's for sure.
As for Li's i like Mia and Astrid rest i just don't like them ( personal opinion).
And sir dev, i would like to know if Astrid was actually an prostitute before MC saves her.I don't have any clarification about it and i would very much appreciate the info as its depend if i'm gonna continue with this absolute banger or not.
Thank you,have a good one.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes