5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Hmm..., so the story is about a badass MC (which is very cool...), who will be able choose a single path or a multi path relationship with three+ hot woman. Again cool.

Well isn't what your describing is a poly type relationship, where everyone in the relationship are fucking each other? Usually, most harem relationships consists of an MC that becomes the main the focal point (love / desire) to a number of woman of his choosing. Which all the woman are all OK with sharing his love and attention. (They desire only him, not each other...)

I also noticed there is no lesbianism tag posted in your future content section (Gene section). So will there will be a choice considered that allows the player the ability to avoid any of the female love interests being involved in girl on girl solo sex (bi/lesbianism)?

As there are many with in the AVN community (including myself) that are not interested in any solo girl on girl lesbian content, or having every love interest being bi-sexual with each other without the MC being present.

I'm wondering how that type of controversial content will be handled in the story.

Best Regards.
While Frostshade is a work of fiction, my aim is to infuse it with a sense of credibility, even within the realm of science fiction. Therefore, when it comes to character relationships, I try to follow a realistic approach. So, while I'm not ruling out the inclusion of bisexual or lesbian content entirely, such instances would likely be exceptions rather than the norm.

If the protagonist was female, it wouldn't be logical for male characters attracted to her to identify as bisexual or gay, right? :)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
What an awesome story so far...and the writing is very good. Though, I did notice a few minor things...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man, what an excellent job on details of this image...

Reactions: linkinn

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
What an awesome story so far...and the writing is very good. Though, I did notice a few minor things...

Man, what an excellent job on details of this image...
Thanks for the feedback. I will correct the first wording mistake, you're correct, the sentence doesn't make sense like that.

Regarding the car color, I'll answer in a spoiler block:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
If the protagonist was female, it wouldn't be logical for male characters attracted to her to identify as bisexual or gay, right? :)

Really? It wouldn't? A *BIsexual* naturally wouldn't be attracted to one of the genders cover under BI?

Try again.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Frostshade [v0.2] [Moonlit Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
Really? It wouldn't? A *BIsexual* naturally wouldn't be attracted to one of the genders cover under BI?

Try again.
yeah, that was pretty stupid. A bisexual person is attracted to both sexes. They may prefer one gender over the other but they are still attracted to both.

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023

Try again.
Sorry, I think I didn't express myself properly.

If one of the males is BI obviously could be attracted to other males that are attracted to the MC. But the percentage of BI males is low (according to Google between 1% and 3%) so it's unlikely that there would be two BI males attracted to the same woman at the same time :)

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
yeah, that was pretty stupid. A bisexual person is attracted to both sexes. They may prefer one gender over the other but they are still attracted to both.
You're right, as explained above the original sentence was unclear. I was referring to the odds this happening in reality. If there is a woman and three men (LI), what are the odds that 2 of the 3 males are bi. Well you can make the math but it's quite unlikely (if Google stats are right :)).

chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
oh yeah you would have to lose/win the rng lottery, but it could still happen if the character hangs out around LGBT places/ communities. If they dont then yeah its highly unlikely.

Reactions: moonlit_games

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hey, I found another
Thanks for the feedback. I will correct the first wording mistake, you're correct, the sentence doesn't make sense like that.

Regarding the car color, I'll answer in a spoiler block:
Well I was bored, and I enjoy your story writing, so I did a complete playthrough again.

Here is another grammar issue...(I didn't notice any others)

Regards.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Really nice game so far.
I like the story and how the MC is written. Killer with some moral code, cunning with some backbone, still funny and not some asshole ''alpha''.
Same for Astrid, Pris and Mia, i really like them.

I just really have the urge to shoot Chloe, Voss and Emily in the face...i hope we can :whistle:

Curious how the story will continue, hopefully with some choices in the future.
And nice surprise gift, i hope the MC has more of those :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot (1055).png

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Hey, I found another

Well I was bored, and I enjoy your story writing, so I did a complete playthrough again.

Here is another grammar issue...(I didn't notice any others)

Regards.
Thanks for catching that! You're absolutely right, I must have glossed over that missing word during my proofreading. It's funny how the brain can automatically fill in those little gaps sometimes when you're really familiar with the material ;)

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Really nice game so far.
I like the story and how the MC is written. Killer with some moral code, cunning with some backbone, still funny and not some asshole ''alpha''.

I just really have the urge to shoot Chloe, Voss and Emily in the face...i hope we can :whistle:

View attachment 3422442
Hey Raziel, thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you're liking the story so far.

Reactions: Raziel_8

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
I really like this shot, major Blade Runner vibes.
moonlit_games Are you going to use the terrible default Honey Select dick or a custom model?
Sorry, I don't have an answer for that question, I'm not yet very good yet with HS2. I'll do my best to find something that looks better than default.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Really nice game so far.

View attachment 3422442
I agree. I also like how MC is written as well, and it's also great that MC doesn't look like a skinny short 15 year-old, or acts like a clueless idiot. :KEK:

And it's refreshing to read work from a dev that has college level writing skills, where most other titles would just say "they ate breakfast together". Instead, the morning event with both girls has decent writing (image below).

Regards.

jo_attila

Dec 26, 2019
Interesting story...unfortunately written in Honey Select...to me all the contributors look the same...unfortunately Honey Select has not found a way to give western viewers an objective view of normal human appearance...it is unfortunate that today this view is not very appealing to us Europeans, but this story in RenPy, with the appropriate characters, would please us much more and would certainly find more supporters worldwide...

Sorry, but I'm looking for the best for me...

jo_attila

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes