5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ren65

Jun 25, 2019
Hey everyone! I'd love to hear your thoughts on whether music should be included in Frostshade. Please share your opinion in this Patreon

Thanks for your input!

NOTE: I know I can create a poll in F95, but as far as I know it only allows one active poll at a time, and I'll be making use of that for another purpose - if I'm wrong please let me know
I always mute the games that I play so music is lost on me.

• Haha
Reactions: Issac Shafan

Ren65

Jun 25, 2019
I just finished this up to the latest release and have thoroughly enjoyed it! The story has been very entertaining so far. Some of the long winded descriptions sounded like something out of a 50's detective show which I didn't care for. That's the only criticism that I have. The rest was most excellent!!!

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Frostshade Development Update! (new Patreon )

Here's a quick rundown of my latest development activities:

1️⃣ Version 0.5 is in the works! I've been hard at work outlining and deciding the content to include in this next release. Get ready for new twists and additional characters too.

2️⃣ UI improvements: I've polished up the user interface for a more modern and sleeker feel in the upcoming version (see screenshot)!

3️⃣ Dive into the music! I've added a loop music track to the main menu page, setting the perfect tone for your Frostshade journey.

4️⃣ Story expansion underway! I've already written some exciting new scenes that I knew had to be included in Chapter 9.

Stay tuned for more updates as I continue to bring Frostshade to life

new_ui.png

snake_27

May 23, 2020
First time here in this thread. Really good kinetic novel! Congrats dev!

There are a few things I hope will be addressed in the future... Vivi has a bullet with her name, at least in my book, I would be very upset if she is forgiven after all. And very close to that point is the detective, she can still be forgiven depending on her next actions, but Vivi is far from redemption.

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Damn you! You just leave us at cliffhanger, now you're posting this!!!
Have some mercy on us..... View attachment 3589793
Darn cliffhangers! There's never a good place to stop the story ;)

As compensation, I've released version 0.4b. While there's no new content, I've included the new UI and main title music in this version ahead of schedule. It may not be worth downloading if you're looking for new content, but this was an unplanned release anyway :); it's also a good way for me to get some feedback so a win-win

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Frostshade-0.4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Hey there, I want to play this game but I was waiting for the songs addition which you said you would do.

Is there more songs to be added?
Hey, I launched a poll on my Patreon and the results are not very conclusive, so currently adding music is not at the top of my priorities. I haven't ruled it out, but I need some time to find an efficient way to do it. Adding music in Ren'Py is fairly easy; the difficult part is finding the right music for each scene so it fits with the tone.

I'm currently considering a compromise solution; adding music little by little to specific scenes rather than adding music to all of them at once. This would allow me to gradually find the right music for each scene without overwhelming myself or the project. This would also be easier too because finding music for a road trip scene is easier than finding the right music for a hospital scene.

In the meantime, you may want to check out the Universal Music Mod that MrBenny suggested in the thread.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes