Wolf RPG Completed Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka~ [v1.1] [Fushidaratei]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

FibaG

Jul 8, 2018
you know what it's is the worse?
The erotic scenes are all animated pixel art! when you have censored Pixel, I will pass this.

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
the way that was going i through that it was getting 2 or more endings, sometimes is better( don't have o hack my brain to find something hidden)

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
True...does anyone have a CE table for this game?
i don't really have, since is so easy to get(just get the CE find the game, digit the money value, search, spend money, search new value and you find it, then just change, sometimes you get 2 same values, but you just change the 2 values)
when having sex with any sister can the sex position be change or is it the same?
if you're talking about the scenes that we get with Sebastian(i like this robot) you can move with the keyboard and change the point of view of the scene

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a panty masturbation, where you steal their panties, scene for Lolo, the blonde friend that runs the other shop to the east? I got all three of the sisters' panties to spawn on their beds, but went through an entire week trying to get Lolo's to spawn with no luck.

Mallipattra

Jul 18, 2018
Strange, even though I am using the Locale Emulator I am getting some occurences. Every sentence seems to start with a u right at the start, such as "uThe" and there is this at the end of each sentence, ".v". Getting a few other things as well, anyone know what that's supposed to be?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Strange, even though I am using the Locale Emulator I am getting some occurences. Every sentence seems to start with a u right at the start, such as "uThe" and there is this at the end of each sentence, ".v". Getting a few other things as well, anyone know what that's supposed to be?
I think those are just quirks of Japanese writing.

Not sure if the start and end characters are encoding errors or if it's more like Japanese text is written between [] like tags(the ones where only the lower or upper corner is shown) in games, but most games tend to do have those things.

The stuff within texts is probably the same like special ~- or similar characters that weren't changed in translation and then cause encoding problems. Either the translator didn't think it would be a problem or it was machine translated and those just don't know any better.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
\u is the new line character, .v a similar escape token. that's totaly normal for this kind of game translations, even if a bit careless when not properly put away.

Reactions: Gaboris
Feb 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall
Complaints aside i thought this was a good experience. i enjoyed most of my time with it and would recommend but with a warning about a young girl being put in sexual situations that are not optional to finish this.

Note
This takes place before The Lust of Delta ~A Warship Awash in Lust~

Reactions: DonV and ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018

Overall
Complaints aside i thought this was a good experience. i enjoyed most of my time with it and would recommend but with a warning about a young girl being put in sexual situations that are not optional to finish this.

Note
This takes place before The Lust of Delta ~A Warship Awash in Lust~
does this game has anymore sequels upcoming???

Metalhead89

Jan 8, 2019
This game was alright, it was less about gameplay more like experiencing story events in a sequence.

The loli was the cutest.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes