Wolf RPG Completed Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka~ [v1.1] [Fushidaratei]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Do you guys know similar games like this one ? In terms or art and all, except for the girlish look of the protag and the female dom. Thx

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Looks interesting. I don't usually get super involved with pixel art games but this one looks like it might be worth checking out. Thanks for sharing.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So I got NTLEA... but there is no exe file and I cant seem to choose Open With for this game.
Help? Pweeez? :D
If I remember correctly.. you have to click on NTLEA/NTLEAC.exe and once a little window opens it, you have to go and search for the .exe of the game, where the folder of the game is! Try and let me know!

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
If I remember correctly.. you have to click on NTLEA/NTLEAC.exe and once a little window opens it, you have to go and search for the .exe of the game, where the folder of the game is! Try and let me know!
After a bit of googling I figured out that you have to rename 3 files for some reason. Got it up and running. however, the game is not in a proper resolution to see it entirely. Any idea how to change that?

Edit: scratch that. It fixed itself somehow. :3

Reactions: brynhildr

popober

Jun 9, 2017
nope you gonna have to power past it
How much is there? It's not that I dislike futa, and what kind is it? I just don't much care for futa-on-female and especially futa-on-male, but male-on-futa's fine. If it's F-o-F, I wanna know if I'll miss a good chunk of the game by speeding through it; if it's F-o-M, I'm staying the fuck away.

ll@ma

Feb 25, 2018
How much is there? It's not that I dislike futa, and what kind is it? I just don't much care for futa-on-female and especially futa-on-male, but male-on-futa's fine. If it's F-o-F, I wanna know if I'll miss a good chunk of the game by speeding through it; if it's F-o-M, I'm staying the fuck away.
It's just one futa on female scene so it's easy to skip

tontoman

May 4, 2017
The saves opening the album for everyone? THey work as in stat's and progress, but no entries in the album for me.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
From playing a little bit in i have to ask if there is a time limit?
well no you can pass mutliple weeks without doing any of the main tasks maybe you just wanted to fish or take care of your farm thou you will have to do a ton of work just to finish this game

Edit: sometimes the story will progress when you sleep but as long as your not at that point your fine to do as you please withouth the story progressing

Reactions: JimmyTooShoes
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes