Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
Bros, how can a game that has some of the most vile, disgusting, disturbing acts done by a AVN MC, also have some of the most romantic, wholesome characters and moments ever. Like this VN is an anomaly, it made me discover a fetish I never knew I had, solving peoples problems/'saving them', like even the ones that I don't want to romance, I still want to help, there isn't a single character that I can avoid, without feeling like shit.

Fuck, I am starting to sound like Joshy92 :eek: :Kappa:
:eek:

God! it is spreading?, he should be quarantined immediately and maybe burned at the stake because it will spread like the black death

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Yeah. It's honestly creepier when the rape is brushed aside and the characters turn it into romance. Also, it takes away everything that's arousing about it in the first place for people who enjoy that content, so wtf is the god damned point? Just make it a romance if that's what it was going to attempt to be anyways. Attempting middle-ground with rape is bound to be a please-no-one route and just completely takes you out of the story and the characters; 100% unbelievable in the worst way.
I think there was a warning that if you keep selecting dark choices, you'd be in for a surprise (i.e. possible retribution in the future) to make it seem realistic. In any case, the dark path in this game is pure evil lol.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I didn't particularly like Pepper's 'backstory', I always dislike when we get it as a surprise development after you have invested in the character, instead of before the player and MC has any meaningful interaction. Its like devs want to write that type of character, but do not trust the player to go after them and instead keep it as a surprise slap in the face for later. :FacePalm:

Also interesting branching for the future in the Nicki hate ending.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

bwazoo92

Jan 21, 2019
very confused, got new .4 download on patreon, even with patch and new game half of the original game is missing (dark route) and all previous saves load as errors

Reactions: Michel Mak

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
very confused, got new .4 download on patreon, even with patch and new game half of the original game is missing (dark route) and all previous saves load as errors
Link your Discord and Patreon, and you’ll be given access to a special “files” channel that’ll have what you need.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I think there was a warning that if you keep selecting dark choices, you'd be in for a surprise (i.e. possible retribution in the future) to make it seem realistic. In any case, the dark path in this game is pure evil lol.
Yep, which I am a tad mixed about. Part of me doesn't want the journey to end earlier than the other routes because it's so much horrible fun and no other game does it as well; meanwhile the other part of me accepts Neon's explanation and appreciates the (more) realistic approach. I'm pretty sure I'll end up being satisfied either way; and anyways my favorite route is quickly becoming toxic romance and I expect corruption/asshole route too once I start it up. It really is hard to justify a sadistic grape route that goes on too long, from any angle really.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Why isnt there a processor that allows me to pay via PayPal or Crypto. Weirdly PayPal doesnt work for me on Patreon.

OP please let me know if you add this on Steam like the Quickie Love Hotel game, it will be very convenient on Steam updates

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
General FYI: v.04 is now available on Patreon (Vanilla), SubStar (Optional Taboo), and my Discord channel, for all patrons.

Why isnt there a processor that allows me to pay via PayPal or Crypto. Weirdly PayPal doesnt work for me on Patreon.

OP please let me know if you add this on Steam like the Quickie Love Hotel game, it will be very convenient on Steam updates
Unfortunately I’ll likely only put it up on Steam/Itchio once it’s in kind of a completed form. Submitting to Steam is a bit of a complex process, which would take time away from active development.

I might look into doing it when I remaster Chapter One, clean up the code and writing for the following chapters, and get a handful of other chapters in the can. I have an idea for an event that would kind of make a good “Season One” break.

But before all that I’d need to make sure I don’t run afoul of any of Steam’s policies, which would mean tweaking things to make all the girls explicitly 18, and removing anything else they might view as a bit suspect.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
General FYI: v.04 is now available on Patreon (Vanilla), SubStar (Optional Taboo), and my Discord channel, for all patrons.

Unfortunately I’ll likely only put it up on Steam/Itchio once it’s in kind of a completed form. Submitting to Steam is a bit of a complex process, which would take time away from active development.

I might look into doing it when I remaster Chapter One, clean up the code and writing for the following chapters, and get a handful of other chapters in the can. I have an idea for an event that would kind of make a good “Season One” break.

But before all that I’d need to make sure I don’t run afoul of any of Steam’s policies, which would mean tweaking things to make all the girls explicitly 18, and removing anything else they might view as a bit suspect.
By suspect you mean the Dark part of the game? cause i know most here look forward to all that :). Maybe an uncensored patch released unofficially that will be compatible with the steam version?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I thought you were already doing that because it didn't make sense for the younger girls to be anything else, either younger or older than 18?

PieNaive

Oct 31, 2019
Yep, which I am a tad mixed about. Part of me doesn't want the journey to end earlier than the other routes because it's so much horrible fun and no other game does it as well; meanwhile the other part of me accepts Neon's explanation and appreciates the (more) realistic approach. I'm pretty sure I'll end up being satisfied either way; and anyways my favorite route is quickly becoming toxic romance and I expect corruption/asshole route too once I start it up. It really is hard to justify a sadistic grape route that goes on too long, from any angle really.
well if that actually happens then it would be epic when all of the girls (or just some) report you to the authorities then we can enter an entire new arc when ur mc start to bribe and go through great lengths to makes those girls life more miserable than they already are, giving u the rich bastard experience while continuing the dark path or just to clear his name. I don't think it's what Neon planned with dark path tho because tbh it's quite unrealistic

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
can you please post it once more (or a few times in a row)...just to make sure he sees it? :LUL: :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: A.M.R.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
lol guys lets not pretend the game doesn't already push the boundaries of what is even remotely possible. decision to not make more "dark" content is entirely Neon's personal choice, either he isn't comfortable with such stuff, or whatever. and that is totally fine, but it's so funny to read all the nonsense that is written to rationalize this decision any other way.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
lol guys lets not pretend the game doesn't already push the boundaries of what is even remotely possible. decision to not make more "dark" content is entirely Neon's personal choice, either he isn't comfortable with such stuff, or whatever. and that is totally fine, but it's so funny to read all the nonsense that is written to rationalize this decision any other way.
No, I demand hand holding, even the sister hand will be held :devilish:

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes