Sep 3, 2020
public update (patreon)

Dev Update! 8/15/23
Hey, folks! Sorry to get this up a day late, but I spent most of yesterday rendering, and by the time I was done just didn't have the energy to do anything else. But hey, I'm here today! Let's party.
I'm stuck at my day job right now, but I'm currently putting the finishing touches on the script for the next installment, and the final version should be available later today for patrons at the $15 level. This weekend it will go out to folks at the $5 level, and then next week to the $2 level. In order to make sure you get the download file as soon as possible, I'd strongly recommend you make a Discord account and link it to your Patreon, as I usually drop the link over there in a tier-restricted channel before I post it here.
Above I've selected a variety of images from the upcoming build, which are fairly representative of what you can expect for v. 0.4.
I'm pretty happy with how this next installment's come out, but if I'm being honest, there's still stuff I'd like to tinker with. Little bits where I'd like to add some dialogue and renders, etc. But, if I kept tinkering with it forever, it'd never be done. So for now I'm just forcing myself to make peace with it, so I can get the update out. I'll circle back later to expand on scenes as necessary, once I've gotten a little rest.
As always, take care of yourselves, and thank you for your support!
View attachment M. Bison _Yes Yes!_ Widescreen HD reupload.mp4

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm so excited for the update, the previews have been great and now that it's around the corner I can already feel the greatness in my soul. :cool:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Right ... that's what I'm saying. It's basically just small dialogue changes. Even the points don't really matter too much in most instances. Whether or not Jill knows doesn't really change much of anything. It just satisfies your own head canon of how the events unfolded.
Look, I'd like to discuss this further because I don't think I'm explaining myself well enough but this is the thread for Friends in Need so I think we should stop here. If you want to talk about it some more then just message me or something. Plus, I don't really want to keep attracting more DPC sycophants. They're the worst.

ALSO, the update for Friends in Need just came out, man! Lol. Let's focus on that. :LOL:
Are playing both paths of the MC?

Are you playing a solo girl route, just dating to see where it goes or you're in a harem?

As they are ways of being a good mc with a freaky rough side, the same goes with being a twisted MC.

Like you be on good terms with girls but still on the dark path which is interesting to replay and notice that.

Reactions: allanl9020142
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes