PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Okay, okay, don't twist my arm.. Here's the first image Ms. Barron from the next update. :D

View attachment 2393204
That's a REALLY good look for her, seriously. Not to be insulting to her previous look and your artistic decision, she was still hot, but this is definitely more my style and I'm just glad I get to enjoy the fruits of her new art :cool:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey duuuudes, merhaba from Istanbul. I’m abroad visiting Turkey this week, so I may not be super responsive to questions and such.

The goal is to get the next chapter of FiN out by the end of March, though. Before I hopped on my plane, I’d completed almost 700 renders. I basically have a few scenes left to finish, but two of them are spicy scenes, which means they call for a bunch of images.

I’d intended for this update to be much shorter. Like, all the stuff I’ve already done? Not originally part of the plan! It was just going to be Ashe’s date, a couple scenes with Madison and Gabby, and then an ending that put a bow on a couple plots.

Now, this one basically has everyone in it. By the end you’ll have some hot scenes with Pepper, Mason, and Ashe, and a few plot threads will take significant jumps forward.

So, have hope! I’m still working (well, not this week, but..) and it’ll get done sooner than later. I’m never going to be one of those guys that puts out one update a year, but sometimes my ambition gets the better of me, and stuff starts to spiral. When that happens, I just kinda have to accept it’ll take as long as it takes, and focus on the work, not the schedule.

I’ve already roadmapped the next update, with the goal of bringing it in at a way more reasonable render count, by focusing on a smaller group of characters. I think that, if I could do bimonthly updates with sub-700 renders, that’d be a nice compromise between big updates, and frequent updates.

I could totally just start doing weekly updates of 100 renders, but I don’t think anyone would be too happy with those. :’D

I’ll be back on the 27th to post a new dev update. Until then, take care!

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I’m never going to be one of those guys that puts out one update a year,
Was that a dig at a certain someone or am I just still reeling from a certain Halloween episode that took over 9 months (not including his Interlude) to come out? Lol. :cry:
But seriously, 3 months is still pretty damn quick man. I like reading the story and it's nice to see that you're so full of ideas but also know when to reign it in. Most people would have usually burned out at this point or like you said, take over a year to continue the damn story.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
When getting to the scene with Ashe where she asks you to do some incest roleplay, the only option listed is "Don't do it." What am I missing in order to have the choice to say yes? I checked the walkthrough, and there's no mention of it. I've also maxed out her points.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
When getting to the scene with Ashe where she asks you to do some incest roleplay, the only option listed is "Don't do it." What am I missing in order to have the choice to say yes? I checked the walkthrough, and there's no mention of it. I've also maxed out her points.
I think the incest roleplay is only available if you start raping her in the alleyway and pull back at the last moment. I don't think it works if you have romanced her the entire time.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I think the incest roleplay is only available if you start raping her in the alleyway and pull back at the last moment. I don't think it works if you have romanced her the entire time.
So, attempting this, I noticed that the only choice I'm getting for the alleyway scene is to pull back. There's no option to go through with it.

Did I end up with a weird, censored version of the game? Or am I still missing something?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Have you installed the Taboo Content Patch from the OP?
It's better to have it installed even if you don't plan to use some of its content.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So, attempting this, I noticed that the only choice I'm getting for the alleyway scene is to pull back. There's no option to go through with it.

Did I end up with a weird, censored version of the game? Or am I still missing something?
The default game locks out most of the 'dark' options, which includes the incest roleplay with Ashe.

But note that once you install the Taboo patch you'll need to start a new game for the censored options to show up. If you load a save from a run created in the uncensored version you'll only see content that passes the censor. That's how it's always worked for me, anyway.

4.50 star(s) 184 Votes