HalGLC

May 12, 2017
So can someone give a quick summary of the issues? I checked this out a while ago (during season 1 I guess?) and it looked amazing but this page is full of people talking about how the "steam bullshit" happened, so I'm curious what's up

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
So can someone give a quick summary of the issues? I checked this out a while ago (during season 1 I guess?) and it looked amazing but this page is full of people talking about how the "steam bullshit" happened, so I'm curious what's up
Basically, VN lost the meaning, plot, story what was interesting way way back in first episodes, now just a shell what's left. Stupid polls deciding what lewd scenes we will get. (So devs are lazy to figure out what's next instead they do fan service) and updates are scattered in like 10s of parts each worth 5 min of gameplay, so ye this VN went downhill. Visuals mean zero to me when VN is this bad.

Reactions: KanyeT

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
Also I see people praising the visuals. It is heavily stylized nothing more. Purple shadows sometimes just instantly say bloke used photoshop for the first time.. It is overdone for a visual novel.
In fact, he just wants money, because each episode is a value and not to mention that it doesn't even take 5 minutes of episode. This guy had everything to make a perfect VN but the money went to his head! At least his supporters woke up.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

1714687267280.png

Hey FreshMen,

We need to get back on our way. Not only that, but we need to prioritize delivering updates faster.

We have so much Work in progress, so many projects at the same time. I truly believe that investing in the future is good. But we also have to invest in the present and get the projects in progress done.

I'm happy we still have a community that believes in us even when we fuck up sometimes.

Stay tuned for the upcoming news.

Cheers,

OppaiMan

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
Just curious on something, i did play the game a few months back. Now i want to replay it again from the start... Do i need to download S2 Episode 1 too or just the latest S2 Ep 2 part 3.

4.50 star(s) 540 Votes