#FreeStellarBlade (FIGHT THE CENSORSHIP)

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017
Hi all,

this is something SERIOUS and I want everyone to be aware!

We all agree that any kind of CENSORSHIP, especially in adult games, is a NO-GO.
Now STELLAR BLADE was released on April 26 and it was advertised and also confirmed that it is going to be UNCENSORED in all countries.

Right at release Sony did FORCE Shift Up to CENSOR their own game (replacing harmless graffitis, covering up sexy outfits and even turning down the gore and blood effects.
And why is this happening?
Because of a few woke journos and crazy twitter weirdos who like complain about everything they don't like.
These people are the worst, all they care about is destroying other peoples work and deleting everything from existence not on par with their woke agenda.
It is getting ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS at this point.

But there is solution:
We NEED to STAND TOGETHER and FIGHT BACK against CENSORSHIP and FALSE ADVERTISING and other CRIMINAL ACTS.

And it's already happening:

Join the Petition:

In just 2 days we are already at 32k (need at least 100k) (y)

And it's working. We already achieved so much:
- brought back WoW Classc
- brought back Nostalrius
- Lara Croft Pinups Deletion for the Tomb Raider 1-3 Remaster got REVERSED

Now let's JOIN TOGETHER and make them REVERSE the CENSOR in Stellar Blade, so that we can finally play the game like the developer did intended us to do.

One last thing (VERY IMPORTANT):
Shift Up is the victim here. They did everything right. The game itself is AMAZING and should be SUPPORTED by any means necessary.
To blame here is Sony and the woke cult, NOT the developer. So downvoting the game would be the worst thing to do (just saying).
We need to adress the right target. The fact that the game even exists and sells extremely well is already a victory. We already win the battle, but we need to WIN THE WAR.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Im dissapointed that they are censoring the lewd stuff but also my hype for the game isnt high enought to want to do something about it, if anything im just going to wait for the PC release(the best way to play any game) and for someone to come up with patchs and mods to solve this issue. I dont need to play the most recent released hyped games now, specially single player ones.

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017
Im dissapointed that they are censoring the lewd stuff but also my hype for the game isnt high enought to want to do something about it, if anything im just going to wait for the PC release(the best way to play any game) and for someone to come up with patchs and mods to solve this issue. I dont need to play the most recent released hyped games now, specially single player ones.
There is no sign whatsoever that it will come to PC. I wish it was, but as it is right now it's a PS5 exclusive.

Nonetheless, I can only encourage EVERYONE to sign the Petition. This effects ALL OF US. Even though the game is not for you, the woke agenda won't stop complainig if we don't fight back. That's a fact! It gets worse every year and it's only a matter of time till something you like is getting destroyed by these clowns.

This is NOT the world I want to live in. I want to play games like the developer did intended us to play. And I'm sick and tired of ridiculous cuts and censored content. THIS HAS TO END!!!

Just take 1min and sign the Petition. It's not a big deal, but it helps A LOT (y)

The chances are high (with enough support) that it will have an impact and make them change it back to the original version. Similar to what we already achieved with other games in the past.
If woke weirdos are loud, we need to be LOUDER! Otherwise this will NEVER end. I don't even want to know what will happen if websites like this get on their radar :censored:

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Could've been a great release, But companies just can't stop shooting themselves in the foot and trying to sit on both chairs at once.

I don't believe corporate automatons at sony even care what people think and some petition would change their decision, but it doesn't hurt to at least try.

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017
Could've been a great release, But companies just can't stop shooting themselves in the foot and trying to sit on both chairs at once.
Indeed, till release EVERYTHING was just PERFECT. A NEW DEVELOPER, a NEW IP, LOTS OF ATTENTION, LOVED by nearly EVERYYONE after demo release, MORE EYES ON THE GAME on the game because of polarising discussions, claimed as the CHOSEN ONE by customers for NOT bending the knee to the woke agenda, CONFIRMED being released everywhere COMPLETELY UNCENSORED and because of that also PREORDERED to the VERY TOP of the list in pretty much EVERY COUNTRY (y)

THIS is the perfect Cindarella story, it can't get any better than this! The ONLY thing Sony had to do is to let the Shift Up release the game as it is. Done! That's it! Sony would have gaine back a lot of trust from gamers and got another great IP under their wings. This is it, let Shift Up do their thing, give gamers what they want and everything is fine.

But NO, this would be too easy I guess. It's just stupid what they have done at release. Competely unnecessary! They had everything lined up perfectly and then they drop the ball, just like that. So much ignorance and incapacity is beyond me!

And what for? For the credibility of woke weirdos? You can't make this up. You really can't -.-

I feel REALLY SAD for the developer. They have done everything right just to get steped in the back by Sony. The game is still amazing, even much better than I thought it would be. As their first console game it truely is a masterpiece. And the fact that the NG+ (which got added at release) comes with new skills, stronger enemies and 34 new Outfits makes it even more bittersweet. Shift Up really understands what gamers want and how business works. Other developers would have easily charged several dollars for every outfit. Shift Up gave them to us FOR FREE.

All of this makes it very clear who to support and who to blaim. I really hope the game is a huge success and that Shift Up make enough money to stand on their own two feet when it comes to their next title. And their mobile game NIKKE Goddess of Victory (which is very good as well) is already a huge success. So I guess chances are there that they don't need Sony for their next game. A PC release later on would be nice as well. We will see!

For now, we should do everything in our power to support Shift Up and get the game uncensored again. If we succeed, there is a bright future ahead of us.

I don't believe corporate automatons at sony even care what people think and some petition would change their decision, but it doesn't hurt to at least try.
Don't worry, it really is possibly IF we are loud enough. Of course, without making any noise, nothing will change. But like I stated in the OP, we have already done it several times. As long as we all stand together and do our part the chances are real. The more we are, the higher the chance of success. Plain and simple!

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
And what for? For the credibility of woke weirdos? You can't make this up. You really can't -.-
Yeah it baffles me, and they won't buy the game anyways, cause i bet they still hate the game just as much as before.
Only reason they celebrate censorship of this game on social media right now is purely out of spite and that's all.

All of this makes it very clear who to support and who to blaim. I really hope the game is a huge success
Yeah, i wish the game will be a success, gaming industry needs more devs who actually make games for people who play games, not cashgrab slop for journos and ideologs. Hope it would be coming on PC, so i can and play it myself, but it's a sony exclusive... I'm waiting for bloodborne for almost 10 years still believing in a miracle.

Don't worry, it really is possibly IF we are loud enough. Of course, without making any noise, nothing will change. But like I stated in the OP, we have already done it several times. As long as we all stand together and do our part the chances are real. The more we are, the higher the chance of success. Plain and simple!
Sure hope that they will actually listen. I did sign the petition and it already has almost 50k. We'll see if something comes out of it.

P.S. Didn't know Stellar blade was made by the same people who made NIKKE. I already pledged my soul to FGO, but have to admit as far mobile Gacha games go, NIKKE definitely looks hella nice.

Last edited:

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
Petitions won't do shit. Just don't buy. I know the developer is kind of forced by SOyNY but that's their problem for affiliating with those freaks. Bad business decision, pick up the slack or perish boohoo.
I support the sentiment but it's not like it's affecting me personally, I've stopped playing 'modern' games back in 2014. It's all 90s and 2000s for me now.

The industry deserves to die in another gaming crash anyway.

HunterSteel

Oct 4, 2017
Ima just say this, as much as I hate censorship, doing a petition against Sony will not change anything. The Stellar Blade devs made their bed when they decided to hit up Sony for console release so IMO, they can bite it.

¬Hunter

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Petitions won't do shit. Just don't buy. I know the developer is kind of forced by SOyNY but that's their problem for affiliating with those freaks. Bad business decision, pick up the slack or perish boohoo.
I support the sentiment but it's not like it's affecting me personally, I've stopped playing 'modern' games back in 2014. It's all 90s and 2000s for me now.

Funny people say old games are overrated and everything is because of nostalgia but legit there are tons of games that most of us didnt had the chance to play back then, specially if you either only had a nintendo or a ps1 for the rest of your childhood, there are also tons of mid games but i think thats part of the fun, if fun is subjective wtf can argue isnt worth trying old games instead of modern ones, and those games are easy to get for free most of the time. unless you want the OG experience and choose to buy physical copies.

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
specially if you either only had a nintendo or a ps1 for the rest of your childhood
Good thing I was growing up very poor and basically still played SNES and PSX when N64 and PS2 were in their last breaths. :KEK:
I think NGC/Xbox/PS2 generation was gaming at its peak but that really may be nostalgia because I was in the right age when I got my hands on them.

here are also tons of mid games but i think thats part of the fun
Even the most shitty, buggy and half-assed license-games by EA from 2000s are objectively still 3-4x better than what is released to critical acclaim today. It's the same as everywhere in the tech industry: the nerds who built games like back then are pushed out because they don't fit their DEI agenda, and replaced by good weather coders who maybe built some web apps in JavaScript and estranged west-coast techies with the skillset: power point presentations.

and those games are easy to get for free most of the time. unless you want the OG experience and choose to buy physical copies.
Recently bought 'The Suffering' for PS2 in some garage sale for 2 bucks, best 30 hours I spent in 2024 by far, and I remember that game was basically mid when it came out (which is why I never played it, there were too many bangers to play back then, like hell in 2004 we got HL2, Doom 3, MGS3, Halo 2, Far Cry, Paper Mario, Jak3, GTA:SA, WoW, Metroid Prime 2, SplinterCell:CT, Onimusha 3 with Jean fucking Reno & Fable ALL IN THE SAME FUCKING YEAR, zoomers can't even grasp this feeling)

Last edited:
Reactions: verified dick

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
like hell in 2004 we got HL2, Doom 3, MGS3, Halo 2, Far Cry, Paper Mario, Jak3, GTA:SA, WoW, Metroid Prime 2, SplinterCell:CT, Onimusha 3 with Jean fucking Reno & Fable ALL IN THE SAME FUCKING YEAR, zoomers can't even grasp this feeling
and if you think like 'hell, that's a lotta franchises and sequels! think again, because we also got these gems:
  • Ninja Gaiden
  • Monster Hunter
  • Manhunt
  • Viewtiful Joe
  • Katamari Damacy
  • Killzone
  • Vampire Masquerade
  • Garry's Mod
just to name a few of them :KEK: creativity was at an all-time high, 2020s can't compare I mean what do we get this year? a game that's famous for making twitter-transsexuals mad
that's it lmao

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah it baffles me, and they won't buy the game anyways, cause i bet they still hate the game just as much as before.
Only reason they celebrate censorship of this game on social media right now is purely out of spite and that's all.

Yeah, i wish the game will be a success, gaming industry needs more devs who actually make games for people who play games, not cashgrab slop for journos and ideologs. Hope it would be coming on PC, so i can and play it myself, but it's a sony exclusive... I'm waiting for bloodborne for almost 10 years still believing in a miracle.

Sure hope that they will actually listen. I did sign the petition and it already has almost 50k. We'll see if something comes out of it.

P.S. Didn't know Stellar blade was made by the same people who made NIKKE. I already pledged my soul to FGO, but have to admit as far mobile Gacha games go, NIKKE definitely looks hella nice.
Thanks man! And yeah, we already did surpass the 50k. Now we are at over 57k. Pretty good so far! Keep going guys (y)

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017
Good thing I was growing up very poor and basically still played SNES and PSX when N64 and PS2 were in their last breaths. :KEK:
I think NGC/Xbox/PS2 generation was gaming at its peak but that really may be nostalgia because I was in the right age when I got my hands on them.

Even the most shitty, buggy and half-assed license-games by EA from 2000s are objectively still 3-4x better than what is released to critical acclaim today. It's the same as everywhere in the tech industry: the nerds who built games like back then are pushed out because they don't fit their DEI agenda, and replaced by good weather coders who maybe built some web apps in JavaScript and estranged west-coast techies with the skillset: power point presentations.

Recently bought 'The Suffering' for PS2 in some garage sale for 2 bucks, best 30 hours I spent in 2024 by far, and I remember that game was basically mid when it came out (which is why I never played it, there were too many bangers to play back then, like hell in 2004 we got HL2, Doom 3, MGS3, Halo 2, Far Cry, Paper Mario, Jak3, GTA:SA, WoW, Metroid Prime 2, SplinterCell:CT, Onimusha 3 with Jean fucking Reno & Fable ALL IN THE SAME FUCKING YEAR, zoomers can't even grasp this feeling)
So you like games from the 90s/2000s? Well, just like me! And that's the point with Stellar Blade, it really feels like a game from back then, but with advanced gameplay and modern graphics. And as you stated yourself, this is very very rare these days and that's exactly the reason why we should support and protect games like this by any means necessary.

And also, what do we have to lose? Exactly, nothing! All we can do is winning or it stays the same, before it will get even worse in the future (trust me). Which we will need to prevent.
The fact alone that you don't even buy game nowadays (like me), because there is nothing interesting coming out proofs exactly my point. We ALL were too silent for far too long.

So it comes down to this:
Everyone is able to invest a minute of his precious time to sign the petition. There is nothing to lose, we can only win.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
So it comes down to this:
Everyone is able to invest a minute of his precious time to sign the petition. There is nothing to lose, we can only win.
Well hopefully all of this doesnt end like the first gamergate, with the entire gaming industry doubling down on the woke and becoming even more woke and progressive and politicized as a respond, the last thing i want is culture war going even harder to the point we start to see 4chan even banning threads about the topic just like it happened before during the first gamergate.

chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
They have cut the bawls off their native JP devs for years that do fanservice games to the point the Senran Kagura dev just stopped making games, and you guys thought they wouldn't to a Korean dev? The only games that get through without censorship are western games which they turn a blind eye to. You can have actual sex in those and get through just fine.

Mossek

Dec 24, 2021

Petition maybe won't do shit or maybe will help. What is the problem to sign it?

Even gaming industry crash will not help if there will be no successful patterns.

Actually the Stellar Blade is very good game. So it's worth it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Godkratos