V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
well i'd like to say.. this is quality content right here. android version freely available and its a plus that i became horny with the step sis with or without clothes on... i like where this is going.. harem soon i hope. grant my wish dev please. grant the wish of the 28 yr old virgin. D
technical :
zero issues on pc and android version (works smoothly) (this is quality right here). one thing i could comment on is that if you guys can put a proper app icon for the android version instead of the renpy default one. its just a trivial issue no need to fix it really.
i am curious when will 0.7 release... i can't wait.

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
well i'd like to say.. this is quality content right here. android version freely available and its a plus that i became horny with the step sis with or without clothes on... i like where this is going.. harem soon i hope. grant my wish dev please. grant the wish of the 28 yr old virgin. D
technical :
zero issues on pc and android version (works smoothly) (this is quality right here). one thing i could comment on is that if you guys can put a proper app icon for the android version instead of the renpy default one. its just a trivial issue no need to fix it really.
i am curious when will 0.7 release... i can't wait.
Hey thanks for enjoying the game. As for the Android version, I'm not the one who did it. It was actually who was nice enough to do the android version for both 0.51 and 0.6 and I hope he'll do it for v0.7 also!

As for version 0.7. We had a delay because my writer got sick, but we are hoping to release it soon! If you want to know the second 0.7 gets relased you can check my or join me on

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Thank you all for being patient with the delayed updated. As promised I did a little something with Alice in a bunny suit!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Thank you all for being patient with the delayed updated. As promised I did a little something with Alice in a bunny suit!

Nice,but he need to know that the bunny is less popular than Catwoman or Black Cat suit:)Just some ideas.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ideas noted ;)
Hey I hope you don't make all of Alice's content optional like some wants.Probably if you add something like"Thank you for support" from Alice toward MC most will forgive her for the jokes.I'm Ok with Leah too but maybe it will be a good idea to reveal as soon as possible the reason why she act like a bitch.Here I'm hoping is something more than usual she have bed experience with men in the past or she loves MC and don't know how to show it.But maybe you still will need to make most of her events optional.BTW wouldn't be bad if you change the MC at least a little.Trust me people prefer to play the usual creep from most games that spy his family in the bathroom than some spineless MC that let all girls do whatever they want with him.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can someone explain the NTR content? Can you watch her get banged by tons of different guys?

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hey Everyone!

I know you've been waiting for the update, and we are almost ready to get it to you. We're finishing things up and it's coming together for you. I want to let you know that your patience is really appreciated. I had a little setback in productivity last month, but I'm moving directly into work for the next updates for you all to make sure we can get the following update to you as soon as we can.

Without getting into spoilers, this update will hopefully make a lot of people happy. As we've said before, this game is mostly linear, so as you've noticed, you're playing through a story, and enhancing it with your touches. That said, the choices you've made in the past will come into play here with more dialogue differences to represent the character you've built. Also, it would be very wise to keep in mind what kind of character you have built (pervert or pacifist)... Throughout this update you'll be given a few options to select from, and if your selection is "out of character," you may not have the best outcome... that's all I'll say for now.

Before you ask... Walkthrough. I haven't made one, and I'm honestly probably not going to right away. I want to focus on the future update of the game first, because I'm feel personally behind schedule. But, they are pretty easy to make for anyone with the motivation to do so and Unren on their PC.

Anyway, can't wait for you all to see this update. I'd say this weekend is probably when we'll see it, but I'm not promising any day yet. We want to make sure this update is excellent, and in doing so, I know I want to play the game through a few times to make sure we don't release another update that has simple, silly, game breaking mistakes.

-Val.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Hey Everyone!

I know you've been waiting for the update, and we are almost ready to get it to you. We're finishing things up and it's coming together for you. I want to let you know that your patience is really appreciated. I had a little setback in productivity last month, but I'm moving directly into work for the next updates for you all to make sure we can get the following update to you as soon as we can.

Without getting into spoilers, this update will hopefully make a lot of people happy. As we've said before, this game is mostly linear, so as you've noticed, you're playing through a story, and enhancing it with your touches. That said, the choices you've made in the past will come into play here with more dialogue differences to represent the character you've built. Also, it would be very wise to keep in mind what kind of character you have built (pervert or pacifist)... Throughout this update you'll be given a few options to select from, and if your selection is "out of character," you may not have the best outcome... that's all I'll say for now.

Before you ask... Walkthrough. I haven't made one, and I'm honestly probably not going to right away. I want to focus on the future update of the game first, because I'm feel personally behind schedule. But, they are pretty easy to make for anyone with the motivation to do so and Unren on their PC.

Anyway, can't wait for you all to see this update. I'd say this weekend is probably when we'll see it, but I'm not promising any day yet. We want to make sure this update is excellent, and in doing so, I know I want to play the game through a few times to make sure we don't release another update that has simple, silly, game breaking mistakes.

-Val.
Sounds good to me! I can't wait.

Reactions: Krull

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if this is what people refer to as NTR i personally dont mind it funny enough i mean most NTR content i dont like results in rape in the beginning or mother finding a boyfriend but if they are in actual relationship then i personally dont see any problem with it that being said i guess people are truly thinking that way as it because this is incest game however for me i normally have the problem when its another guy fucking your family not a female because thats just sloppy seconds

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@King Monkey Mon That's probably the hardest 4 lines of text I've ever read. Please, add some punctuation. Also, did you just reply to a post from 30 pages ago? Anyway, regarding the Leah-Alice scene, I'm not sure if it qualifies as ntr or not, but I do know that it made me want Alice less. I'm not sure how she could be made into someone I'd want to seduce or romance after pulling that stunt. But perhaps that's not the point of this game :)

That scene has been discussed a lot in this thread, so I'll stop here.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@King Monkey Mon That's probably the hardest 4 lines of text I've ever read. Please, add some punctuation. Also, did you just reply to a post from 30 pages ago? Anyway, regarding the Leah-Alice scene, I'm not sure if it qualifies as ntr or not, but I do know that it made me want Alice less. I'm not sure how she could be made into someone I'd want to seduce or romance after pulling that stunt. But perhaps that's not the point of this game :)

That scene has been discussed a lot in this thread, so I'll stop here.
havent play the game was searching the threads to determine if the game with genre is worth playing for me and the game was really going to be used as a pass time for my regular games anyways as far as i can tell its just a lesbian scene would would probably evolve into a threesome later down the line so its all good in my book

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
havent play the game was searching the threads to determine if the game with genre is worth playing for me and the game was really going to be used as a pass time for my regular games anyways as far as i can tell its just a lesbian scene would would probably evolve into a threesome later down the line so its all good in my book
Yeah,not to mention it's pretty obvious both girls likes MC.Maybe if the dev makes MC much more confident and actualy do something there will be way less complains.BTW he almost did it with Leah in 0.6.Some tease for you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Guys, we're not going to start this again after 3 months, right?

Reactions: bas
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes