outland13

Jan 30, 2018
Hi guys,

I need help unlocking gallery pics in page 22 and last part of page 29. I unlocked everything except for those.

Thanks!

21045aj

Aug 25, 2017
am i the only one who actually enjoys the story and the premis more than the adult content?

p.s. i may just be wierd

Reactions: kπ!$

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
tried this game and leah is just way too damn annoying for me. plus when your sister asks if you're ok with their relationship your answer is a forced yes without options. was worth a shot. i'm out

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I'm currently on vacation so that's why I haven't been so active on the forums and Discord.

Finally found some free time (and WiFi) so I'll take this time to reply to some of your comments.

skipping because of the game of thrones ripoff
The Lannisters sends their regards.

So... the reason there is some disappointment IMHO in the Susan scene was it was too short. Is it missing an animation or did I FAP past it? (joke). I'm usually NOT a fan of close ups because they are poorly drawn or colored. A good example of a weird pussy is Amy in "Man of the House"... SO creepy. Also in other games/VN's is the coloring is weird. I've never seen a gray pussy on a white girl before. Pink, red or flesh colored but not gray (maybe is supposed to be purple?). But Susan's is prefect, very pretty. Worthy of a close up. Most pussies are beautiful, imho.

The story is very good as always. Great job V.A. Being a total slut myself, I hope we can continue the harem route. I know.... I'm a Pig. Niagra (Melody) is more and more sexy each update. The Sister is Super Hot Sexy Gorgeous etc. Leah is Beautifully drawn, her dialog makes her more attractive depending on whether she is be nice or not. It's kinda hard to care about Susan too much at this point (mostly just a fuck piece for me). Although again... Beautifully drawn for a slightly older woman.
I always wish ALL updates were longer but I didn't feel short-changed here, like with "Love thy Neighbor" for example.

I really want to bang the crap out of Melody...soon! If anyone is "girlfriend" material in this story it would be her. (even though she might be crazy). If realistically speaking (Ya ya I know it's pretend), Inc*st isn't exactly a long term possibility, although it's very erotic for a VN/game. Looking forward to the next update. Great job FFC.
Thanks for the in-depth comment! Hope you'll show your love in the next version as well!

31 new renders? I get that the dev wants to update the game regularly, but 31 renders isn't a lot. I'll probably skip the next update or two and play them all at once, when a decent amount of content is added.
Yea sorry to hear that. I'm doing as much as I can each month. On the bright side, we are moving rapidly towards a Patreon milestone which would allow me to practically do this without concern for a job. So that would allow me to put out A LOT more renders each month. Anyway, hope to see you in 2-3 updates.

Like all the times before, I was happy to see this update. I enjoyed this update, as I got the impression that things are really getting interesting in the story now. I'm under the impression that we hit an important juncture point in the story at the end of this update.

I've never used Patreon before, but I liked this update, this game, and the class you guys display here so much that as soon as I figure out how to use Patreon, I am going to support you guys. I'm happy to have have my first venture on Patreon to be spent on you guys.
Hey man, great to hear that you're loving the game. And know that even 0.001$ on Patreon makes me happier than you can imagine. Hope you'll stick around for all future updates!

When is the public release of v0.8 on Android ??
I'm curious as well. Ren'Py is Android friendly so why is there no current Android version?
I had to go away overseas (I'm going on a vacation), so I didn't get the time to release the android version of the game. I'm sorry but that'll have to wait until I get back.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys finally i see the v0.8 update, so i am about to download it and play it because i love this game. Well better say i am in love of the sister XD she is so damn sweet and gorgeous.
Anyway can someone tell me if the v0.8 on the first page is already patched with the incest? If not, can someone tell me where is the incest patch? Anticipate thankses

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Hi guys finally i see the v0.8 update, so i am about to download it and play it because i love this game. Well better say i am in love of the sister XD she is so damn sweet and gorgeous.
Anyway can someone tell me if the v0.8 on the first page is already patched with the incest? If not, can someone tell me where is the incest patch? Anticipate thankses
You don't need the patch, it doesn't make any sense, she is only your step-sister, changing the dialogue to refer to her as sister would result the back story completely making no sense

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You don't need the patch, it doesn't make any sense, she is only your step-sister, changing the dialogue to refer to her as sister would result the back story completely making no sense
Bro originally she was the sister! And not step-sister. So the step-sister is the wrong thing and no making sense. What is the problem in a relationship with step-sister? She is not blood related also. so the no sense come here! Yeah for the law she is always the sister, but is different compared to a real sister. The patch is born to restored the patreon shitty thing.

Edit
For me fortune i remember the link to the incest patch.
So i finally install it. Thanks for the help anyway.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I had to go away overseas (I'm going on a vacation), so I didn't get the time to release the android version of the game. I'm sorry but that'll have to wait until I get back.
Oh, it's ok. (grumph) I'm sure everyone (grumph) completely understands your prioritizing over-priced customer gouging Macs (grumph) over free client friendly Android (sigh). Waiting patiently. (Grumph!!!) :closedtongue:
I'm currently on vacation so that's why I haven't been so active on the forums and Discord.
On vacation? Everyone's waiting for their souvenir presents. :heartcoveredeyes::biggrin:

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Yea sorry to hear that. I'm doing as much as I can each month. On the bright side, we are moving rapidly towards a Patreon milestone which would allow me to practically do this without concern for a job. So that would allow me to put out A LOT more renders each month. Anyway, hope to see you in 2-3 updates.
Looking forward to it. I do like your game and understand that this is a part time thing for you and most devs. Cant wait to see where your story goes.

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
i've been playing a shitload of adult games since last summer and this is the one with the highest average female beauty in it. the writing is pretty good and often funny too. one of my favorites as of today.

Reactions: V.A. Laurie
3.90 star(s) 178 Votes