V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I don't understand the walkthrough though.Are u supposed to go all out
Pevert/Pacifism. Or it can be a combo of both
Walkthrough was being built just to show the choices. I'm not creating a new walkthrough yet though.

It is mostly just pervert or pacifism, but there are a few other choices that change the dialogue, and a couple of different visuals. More differences will be in the updates moving forward, now that the game is far enough in development that your points should have accumulated significantly.

If you need help unlocking images in the gallery, people here (maybe even myself) will help you find what you are missing

Reactions: kπ!$ and x7CB

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
So.. Is this game ntr? Cause the genre say so..?
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say, it depends on what you personally think.
Let me set you up with a situation here, you as the MC have 4....yes 4 potential love interests. Now the primary love interest is your Sister/step sister/landladies daughter/sexy roommate/your father's, sister's, second cousin's boyfriend's daughter...or whatever you wish to call her....Lol!!
The second love interest is her friend from school. Now before you confess your undying love for the first love interest, it seems that the second of your love interests are playing around....you know.....sexually, with the first.
On this particular instance, before said confession, the two have a scene of Hot sweaty, animalistic, lesbian sex, to relieve the sexual tension, that the MC is causing on the both of them.

Now you either stay and be a small part in it by being there, and causing them to have an outstanding orgasm. Just because they know your out there, and can hear them.
Or
You can do as your father asks and go to get a job that was offered earlier that day, and not be there for the action. Fear not though, as you will have an encounter with another love interest, and she will definitely make up for the action.

So it's really up to you, if what your sister and friend are doing now....before your relationship with sister starts...is actually in your eyes mild NTR or priming themselves for the real action which is you.

I love this game, and am never patient enough for the next release.
Much love goes out to @V.A. Laurie and @FFCreations for this awesome game....You guys rock!!…...Peace!!

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say, it depends on what you personally think.
Let me set you up with a situation here, you as the MC have 4....yes 4 potential love interests. Now the primary love interest is your Sister/step sister/landladies daughter/sexy roommate/your father's, sister's, second cousin's boyfriend's daughter...or whatever you wish to call her....Lol!!
The second love interest is her friend from school. Now before you confess your undying love for the first love interest, it seems that the second of your love interests are playing around....you know.....sexually, with the first.
On this particular instance, before said confession, the two have a scene of Hot sweaty, animalistic, lesbian sex, to relieve the sexual tension, that the MC is causing on the both of them.

Now you either stay and be a small part in it by being there, and causing them to have an outstanding orgasm. Just because they know your out there, and can hear them.
Or
You can do as your father asks and go to get a job that was offered earlier that day, and not be there for the action. Fear not though, as you will have an encounter with another love interest, and she will definitely make up for the action.

So it's really up to you, if what your sister and friend are doing now....before your relationship with sister starts...is actually in your eyes mild NTR or priming themselves for the real action which is you.

I love this game, and am never patient enough for the next release.
Much love goes out to @V.A. Laurie and @FFCreations for this awesome game....You guys rock!!…...Peace!!
So the NTR part was meant to mean for the mc. So.. It was the mc who was cheating?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
No, it wasn't. Just a group of people were very sensitive about the second love interest's behavior and claimed that she was stealing the primary love interest from the mc by having that hot sweaty lesbian sex with her behind a closed door and claimed it to be NTR.
Just as for jaydem, for me it's very far from it. They're both very interested about having sex with the mc, there's no "stealing" there or anything. The second interest is just a bit rough around the edges, but she'll melt into a nice smooth and soft shape real fast. Some were able to see through that rough shell, some weren't and were threatened by her instead, demanding an NTR tag and alternate route.
For me she's been a sweetheart from the beginning, hiding inside that rough shell of a mask that she's (quite unsuccessfully) trying to hold up against the unknown world and strangers.

There's still no NTR in there, IMHO. The story writer and dev have confirmed that there will be none.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Okay, so I've just played v0.8 after having had a long break from this game. I have to say that the writing really improved. The first bit of the game, up to that evening where Alice and Leah do their thing, annoyed me quite a bit. Cringy in places, serious time warping, girls being overly sexual and bitchy. I mean, on the scale of "I want that girl" only Alice had a positive rating in my view.

In the last version I played, the player had two choices while Leah was with Alice, either sit and listen to them from the living room or try to peek and get kicked out (iirc). Serious downer, imo. Not sure if it qualified as NTR, but I was still really annoyed at that situation.

It has been changed so you can leave and start the job thing with Melody, so it's way better now.

And from that point the writing improved a lot. There are fewer cringy thoughts and stuff makes more sense now. The first part of the game still feels like the MC started in that other dimension from A Town Uncovered. But from that point, both Leah and Melody have become more likeable and interesting. Susan, the teacher, is still only a sexual object with no other qualifiers. I didn't think the writer could change my opinion on Leah, but it worked without feeling forced. Well done.

I've noticed that the (+1) notifiers on dialog choices have disappeared. Are they still there, but hidden, or are the scores not changed anymore?

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Okay, so I've just played v0.8 after having had a long break from this game. I have to say that the writing really improved. The first bit of the game, up to that evening where Alice and Leah do their thing, annoyed me quite a bit. Cringy in places, serious time warping, girls being overly sexual and bitchy. I mean, on the scale of "I want that girl" only Alice had a positive rating in my view.

In the last version I played, the player had two choices while Leah was with Alice, either sit and listen to them from the living room or try to peek and get kicked out (iirc). Serious downer, imo. Not sure if it qualified as NTR, but I was still really annoyed at that situation.

It has been changed so you can leave and start the job thing with Melody, so it's way better now.

And from that point the writing improved a lot. There are fewer cringy thoughts and stuff makes more sense now. The first part of the game still feels like the MC started in that other dimension from A Town Uncovered. But from that point, both Leah and Melody have become more likeable and interesting. Susan, the teacher, is still only a sexual object with no other qualifiers. I didn't think the writer could change my opinion on Leah, but it worked without feeling forced. Well done.

I've noticed that the (+1) notifiers on dialog choices have disappeared. Are they still there, but hidden, or are the scores not changed anymore?
The (+1) notifiers should still be present (EDIT: I just double checked and they are present. You had me a bit worried there). However there are several dialogues that doesn't have it, and that just means that choosing that dialogue options doesn't give points to perversion or pacifism. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean that the dialogue options doesn't carry any impact. There are still hidden variables that may be assigned in the background that affects future events.

Reactions: Lorric17

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The (+1) notifiers should still be present (EDIT: I just double checked and they are present. You had me a bit worried there). However there are several dialogues that doesn't have it, and that just means that choosing that dialogue options doesn't give points to perversion or pacifism. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean that the dialogue options doesn't carry any impact. There are still hidden variables that may be assigned in the background that affects future events.
Okay. I almost checked before I wrote that, but decided not to. Guess I should have :confused:

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
You know, it has been a few pages since I've explained my stance on the NTR. And since I'm the writer, I feel like my stance on it is probably accurate: There is no NTR.

Now, if you see the scene with Leah and Alice earlier in the game and think of this as NTR, I cannot change your mind, and I cannot control how you feel. However, there is no intention of making you jealous. It was meant to be a voyeuristic scene with some sexy stuff to peek at, and as many of you have been saying, perhaps it will even lead to something. We'll have to wait and see ;)

But since Leah and Alice are both viable partners for the MC, and everyone is ok with what is happening, NTR is not the intention. I've tried my best to set the game such that it wouldn't be misinterpreted that way, but of course, as the scene initially came out, there was no way to show to you that this wasn't NTR yet. Only time could do that, and I hope you've seen since then that it really isn't anything like that.

This game's story is supposed to be mostly linear, as I've said a lot. The story is mostly the same no matter what, but the choices that you make will tweak certain things. Some different dialogue to fit the character you've built, or some different images to fit with the choices you've made. The story itself is mostly the same though. This is really true of most games, Visual Novel or otherwise. You've got the main story, and you as a player get to determine how to adjust some things about that. Never in this game will there be an NTR path. I never planned for this game to have that element. Maybe a game in the future will, because it can be a plot device in these kinds of games and is something that some people enjoy. But it's not something I want for this game.

If I could sticky this post, I would, so that everyone coming here for the first time can see this.

Now that I've said my piece on NTR again, i won't be responding to posts regarding that topic again for a while.

:)

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Question: With asses like that on the girls, there is going to be an anal option later on right? RIGHT?!?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes