kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
Wow ! Simply wow !!!
The new update just nailed it.
The date/dinner was just epic.
Appreciated the Leah/Melody development as well.
Wondering when's the next update.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Well can anyone help me to stumble on such games more by listing some.
Freeloading family
Melody
For Elise
Dual family
The family secret/The secret
My sweet neighbors
Life with Mary
Not in this thread please.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I hope we get an updated walkthrough for current version soon

Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
Hey, I played the game to the current end both choosing all pervert and all pacifist and... is the 'ntr' just that one lesbian scene?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I fail to see how a lesbian scene qualifies at NTR. Not sure why anyone would get jealous over lesbian sex since in my view, it's an opportunity for voyeurism.
I think it's just mutual masturbation/oral sex on the girl's part. It didn't make me (as the pc) jealous. And you know that it's avoidable, right?

U

User_32285

I fail to see how a lesbian scene qualifies at NTR. Not sure why anyone would get jealous over lesbian sex since in my view, it's an opportunity for voyeurism.
I think it's just mutual masturbation/oral sex on the girl's part. It didn't make me (as the pc) jealous. And you know that it's avoidable, right?
When your female lover/relation gets mindbroken, choose her lesbian lover and denounces you while having sex in front of you, that would be (lesbian) NTR.

However in this instance in this game, I agree it's voyeurism.

U

User_32285

no threesome just three girls all want to be with the mc there is a picture of all three of them if you finish the passive route all the way of current build
Hmm didn't know that, I will try passive route soon :)

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Hmm didn't know that, I will try passive route soon :)
You get the same picture on the aggressive route, just different flavor text.

And that kinda miffed me on when I sped through a passive run and then did a aggessive one: most scenes are the same or have the same visuals with them. The only scene that is very different is the one with the teacher: footjob on passive and HJ on aggressive. The fuck scene with the teacher have the same renders on both routes. It is the writing that is different (and pretty good writing there is) But it shows that the writing was made to fit the renders and not the other way round.

U

User_32285

And that kinda miffed me on when I sped through a passive run and then did a aggessive one: most scenes are the same or have the same visuals with them. The only scene that is very different is the one with the teacher: footjob on passive and HJ on aggressive. The fuck scene with the teacher have the same renders on both routes. It is the writing that is different (and pretty good writing there is) But it shows that the writing was made to fit the renders and not the other way round.
Aha, I misunderstood 21045aj then.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Oh, it's ok. (grumph) I'm sure everyone (grumph) completely understands your prioritizing over-priced customer gouging Macs (grumph) over free client friendly Android (sigh). Waiting patiently. (Grumph!!!) :closedtongue:
On vacation? Everyone's waiting for their souvenir presents. :heartcoveredeyes::biggrin:
:winkytongue:

Making a Mac version with Ren'py is as simple as clicking an extra checkbox when you build the PC/Linux versions. Building an Android version is more complex.

21045aj

Aug 25, 2017

interesting didnt know that

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes