• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Artist 2D] Paid Freelance 2D Artist for work

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

JesusHope

Oct 20, 2020
You are mixing everything and trying to justify yourself acting like fees were on my side and you have been repeating that non-sense bullshit since the beginning. First of all the exchange rate offered by all the websites such as Paypal, skrill, … show a different rate than your « european website » that is purely giving a theoric rate. Then I literally put more money to support the fees. Even binance where giving me a similar amount of bitcoin for the same amount of euros. I’m paying all my employees that way and have never received any complaint. You never complained either for 3 months because you know perfectly well that it’s standard practice.

You are someone greedy who has been trying to manipulate everyone trying to say you needed more money all the time and saying everything and its contrary. You just lost 200$ a month for 8$ like you say, says a lot about you. You were paid 850$ for around 400$ worth of art the past 2 months, and now for 8$ missing you don’t fully deliver, wow yes indeed I’m the bad person. You are just a pathetic scammer. Anyone that want the proof of him paying overpaid can DM me it will be my pleasure. That and its complaints to change every detail.
It seems that now I am beginning to understand why the previous artist and programmer left you. Obviously, you are lying and trying to justify yourself by saying that PayPal and Skrill have their own courses. No buddy, PayPal just includes a commission percentage in that price. There are already enough screenshots and posts about your translation in this topic. I don't want to listen to any more of your childish tantrums. I did you a favor for your money. You made an incomplete payment and received incomplete service, but the files still belong to you. I don’t want to stoop to the level of a small child and insult the honor and dignity of a person, his nationality and discuss the amount of income.
Once again I will repeat everything, here is the transaction hash:304702ace14774c9878ec4fbb21b8137b2497f8434f75416101d28ee6891a898

BTW, take it too:

This potential employer shifts HIS tax onto you, keep this in mind! 1715951582387.png

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
It seems that now I am beginning to understand why the previous artist and programmer left you. Obviously, you are lying and trying to justify yourself by saying that PayPal and Skrill have their own courses. No buddy, PayPal just includes a commission percentage in that price. There are already enough screenshots and posts about your translation in this topic. I don't want to listen to any more of your childish tantrums. I did you a favor for your money. You made an incomplete payment and received incomplete service, but the files still belong to you. I don’t want to stoop to the level of a small child and insult the honor and dignity of a person, his nationality and discuss the amount of income.
Once again I will repeat everything, here is the transaction hash:304702ace14774c9878ec4fbb21b8137b2497f8434f75416101d28ee6891a898

BTW, take it too:

This potential employer shifts HIS tax onto you, keep this in mind! View attachment 3643234
Again, you are talking about something you don't know. They didn't leave the project, I just put the project onhold before it was even published for 2 years and they found during that timeline new projects. They were fully paid and happy. I can provide their contacts to anyone wondering if it's true.

You did a childish tantrum for 8$ and lost your job. I paid you a total of 1063$ when I check my records if we use your websites that by the way are not representative of the reality. I count 7 sprites delivered so 140$ and 8 scenes so 360$. So a total of 500$ worth of art paid for more than double the price of your rate and you are here claiming that you were not paid 8$ and so did not fully delivered?

Who are you kidding?

chrome_JiXH2AF3Gz.png chrome_jTWyiLsfBG.png chrome_XoHmUbQ6nV.png

There is no way in hell you were not paid more than proper for what you have delivered. I have always been honest to you and you decided to last minute not fully delivered me. You did me a favor? When exactly? I think you are using terms you don't even master. Again I did not shift anything into you, I paid the full amount and you receive 8$ less due to like any platform taking their part. People know that when they buy 200$ of bitcoin on binance they will never receive 200$ in their wallet that's completely unrealistic, we are talking about 4% fee and you probably just did not make the sprite anyway. And you calling all your friends in this discussion and making them review your thread shows how you know these posts are going to affect you because I'm displaying way more truth than you crying for 8$.

JesusHope

Oct 20, 2020
Again, you are talking about something you don't know. They didn't leave the project, I just put the project onhold before it was even published for 2 years and they found during that timeline new projects. They were fully paid and happy. I can provide their contacts to anyone wondering if it's true.

You did a childish tantrum for 8$ and lost your job. I paid you a total of 1063$ when I check my records if we use your websites that by the way are not representative of the reality. I count 7 sprites delivered so 140$ and 8 scenes so 360$. So a total of 500$ worth of art paid for more than double the price of your rate and you are here claiming that you were not paid 8$ and so did not fully delivered?

Who are you kidding?

View attachment 3643345 View attachment 3643344 View attachment 3643343

There is no way in hell you were not paid more than proper for what you have delivered. I have always been honest to you and you decided to last minute not fully delivered me. You did me a favor? When exactly? I think you are using terms you don't even master. Again I did not shift anything into you, I paid the full amount and you receive 8$ less due to like any platform taking their part. People know that when they buy 200$ of bitcoin on binance they will never receive 200$ in their wallet that's completely unrealistic, we are talking about 4% fee and you probably just did not make the sprite anyway. And you calling all your friends in this discussion and making them review your thread shows how you know these posts are going to affect you because I'm displaying way more truth than you crying for 8$.
First of all, I don’t care how much I lost because of your underpayment. My personal income has nothing to do with you. Because of your toxicity, you lost an employee who was willing to make all your edits and close the plan.

Secondly, I am not interested in how much you buy cryptocurrency for on Binance, I use another exchange to store bitcoins. If you yourself knew that $200 would not buy $200 worth of Bitcoin, then this is entirely your problem and greed.
There is no commission for receiving bitcoins on my platform. Obviously you sent what you had. (Screenshot will be below)
The blockchain chain commission takes a minimum amount of satoshi (It’s not even 1 dollar), don’t try to get out

Thirdly, you yourself assigned me a salary of 400 dollars, I did not ask you to pay me that much money, you yourself decided to give me such a salary.

I understand that now, due to your bad behavior, you have lost an artist and will be looking for a new one (I hope you don’t deceive him either).
Screenshots of our work rate that you offered me will be included in the attachments.
And believe me, it’s not about the 12 dollars that you underpaid, but about our business relationship. I was not warned that your commission for purchasing cryptocurrency would be passed on to me. You work with people and for people, so next time, keep your opinions to yourself in personal dialogues. We have agreed on a clear amount if you cannot afford to hire an artist (Although I remember very well how you boasted about how much you pay an artist of about my level). Contracts must be fulfilled; this is any principle of law and business transaction.

We have agreed on a clear amount if you cannot afford to hire an artist (Although I remember very well how you boasted about how much you pay an artist of about my level). "Pacta Sunt Servanda" - this is the principle of international and civil law in all corners of our earth
1715953834464.png 1715953657934.png

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
First of all, I don’t care how much I lost because of your underpayment. My personal income has nothing to do with you. Because of your toxicity, you lost an employee who was willing to make all your edits and close the plan.

Secondly, I am not interested in how much you buy cryptocurrency for on Binance, I use another exchange to store bitcoins. If you yourself knew that $200 would not buy $200 worth of Bitcoin, then this is entirely your problem and greed.
There is no commission for receiving bitcoins on my platform. Obviously you sent what you had. (Screenshot will be below)
The blockchain chain commission takes a minimum amount of satoshi (It’s not even 1 dollar), don’t try to get out

Thirdly, you yourself assigned me a salary of 400 dollars, I did not ask you to pay me that much money, you yourself decided to give me such a salary.

I understand that now, due to your bad behavior, you have lost an artist and will be looking for a new one (I hope you don’t deceive him either).
Screenshots of our work rate that you offered me will be included in the attachments.
And believe me, it’s not about the 12 dollars that you underpaid, but about our business relationship. I was not warned that your commission for purchasing cryptocurrency would be passed on to me. You work with people and for people, so next time, keep your opinions to yourself in personal dialogues. We have agreed on a clear amount if you cannot afford to hire an artist (Although I remember very well how you boasted about how much you pay an artist of about my level). Contracts must be fulfilled; this is any principle of law and business transaction.

We have agreed on a clear amount if you cannot afford to hire an artist (Although I remember very well how you boasted about how much you pay an artist of about my level). "Pacta Sunt Servanda" - this is the principle of international and civil law in all corners of our earth
I already have someone, I was ready since day 1 to replace you due to the first signs you showed as soon as I asked for modifications due to first deliveries being terrible. Don't worry, you're far from being unique. Weirdly they want to be paid using paypal and don't care about paypal taking commission money from them as they understand how a payment processor work unlike somebody here.

I assigned 400$ because I tried to be nice, you promised to deliver for a value above that, you never did. So, while I respected my part of the contract you never did. I just proved to everyone at the end of the day that I paid you well over your rates, and even then you still didn't deliver despite being overpaid so stop trying to act a victim.

JesusHope

Oct 20, 2020
I already have someone, I was ready since day 1 to replace you due to the first signs you showed as soon as I asked for modifications due to first deliveries being terrible. Don't worry, you're far from being unique. Weirdly they want to be paid using paypal and don't care about paypal taking commission money from them as they understand how a payment processor work unlike somebody here.

I assigned 400$ because I tried to be nice, you promised to deliver for a value above that, you never did. So, while I respected my part of the contract you never did. I just proved to everyone at the end of the day that I paid you well over your rates, and even then you still didn't deliver despite being overpaid so stop trying to act a victim.
No one in this thread cares who you found to replace me, don’t worry. And no one, not even me, is interested in how much you paid me before. You yourself set this price and then lowered it yourself, offering me to work according to the price list. Don't cry because you once paid more. Your patreon was publicly banned and I took your position and continued to cooperate with you before I was deceived for $12 and u was toxic in the chat.
I COMPLETELY carried out the plan for the work given to me. If I had no conscience and honor, I would right now send here a link to your Google document so that everyone can see that your plan was carried out. Moreover, I even did more by drawing your relatives

I'll look at the expression on your apartment landlord's face when you give him less than he asked for (He doesn't understand how PayPal works, how incompetent he is)

I can continue this dialogue endlessly, because in this situation I am right. Be kind and observe general norms and morals as citizens of a civilized country. I also know that there is a central bank that takes the official exchange rate. If you cannot go to the official website or Google the current exchange rate, then I am very sorry for you :FacePalm:

Last edited:

libra78

Jan 30, 2022
Then stop whining! Geezz!! First you say you payed just enough, then you overpayed. Now you were just being nice.... in all im reading in this post from your point of view are multiple versions. While the point of the artist stays contant...take your loss and stop this discussion. Or pay the remainder and get your art you don't even find up to your standards...
That's probably your issue...and instead of discussing that on a normal respectful level between 2 people you start complaining online. Grow up!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes