RPGM Free Tease [v0.7] [TheOtherProject]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Why abandoned? I had a lot to do, so I'm a little late, but abandoned is a little bit too much :p
Good to see you back, dev!

I mean, can you really blame us? There were no posts on Patreon since December and nothing here either. I've been on F95 long enough and seen some games that had devs never reappear again after long periods of silence.

Even if you're busy working, please communicate. I trust you, dev! :WeSmart:

• Love
Reactions: TheOtherProject

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
Why abandoned? I had a lot to do, so I'm a little late, but abandoned is a little bit too much :p

Mere presence on the forum is not enough, regular updates are required.

However, I know several games that are rarely updated but do not have the "abandoned" status. I think it all depends on how you get along with the forum moderators.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Mere presence on the forum is not enough, regular updates are required.

However, I know several games that are rarely updated but do not have the "abandoned" status. I think it all depends on how you get along with the forum moderators.
I have been able to make this observation several times. Some games are marked abandoned after 3 months, others are not marked after over a year.
Nonetheless, welcome back TheOtherProject

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
Write to the moderators and tell them exactly how often there will be updates and I think there will be no problem with removing the "abandoned" tag.

By the way, I'm not up to date with the news and the last time I played this game was a long time ago and my question is: Has the game improved the things that people talked about on the forum?

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Write to the moderators and tell them exactly how often there will be updates and I think there will be no problem with removing the "abandoned" tag.

By the way, I'm not up to date with the news and the last time I played this game was a long time ago and my question is: Has the game improved the things that people talked about on the forum?
The abandoned tag goes away once there is an update released on the forum. Since version 0.7 is not released here yet, the game will still retain that tag. Regardless, it's the game that people care about, and what it needs are a lot more updates.

It's been a while since I played it too, due to scarcity of new updates, I can't recall a thing. All I can say is that the game needs more time to flesh out before I can give it a proper review of sorts.

Last edited:

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
First of all, Thank you for playing my demo!!!
I want to clarify a misunderstanding.
The game release will be done anyway every 1-2 month, but if we reach the little patreon's goal I'll put all my time to develop a fast update as thanks to your efford and appreciation!
And yes! Pregnancy is scheduled in a late future.
Thank you again!
Even though the game has a ton of potential and it looks quite good, judging from the game title and the direction the game is heading, I doubt the actual H-contents will be added anytime soon. Maybe in 2030 we will finally get to see sex scenes with MC (provided that you will be alive until then)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FreeTease-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Free Tease [v0.7] [TheOtherProject] - Compressed

Win [167 MB]
- - - -

-------------------------
Saves wiped, again.
Just a thought. For RPGM games you need to copy over saves manually.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Free Tease [v0.7] [TheOtherProject] - Compressed

Win [167 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

-------------------------

Just a thought. For RPGM games you need to copy over saves manually.
Did that, think my old save was locked as I have no new scenes and have added over 40 points, over 100 and still nothing. I only have one day a week to run long replays and by my next one I will have over 100 new games/updates.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Did that, think my old save was locked as I have no new scenes and have added over 40 points, over 100 and still nothing. I only have one day a week to run long replays and by my next one I will have over 100 new games/updates.
Well that sucks :/. Not sure why that could happen sadly am not that familiar with rpg maker.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Well that sucks :/. Not sure why that could happen sadly am not that familiar with rpg maker.
It doesn't help not knowing what outfits for what scenes or how many times one must repeat a scene before it advances in that outfit. Like a gallery or quest guide.
If not sure as a Dev, ask another Dev using the same engine or go to the section for Dev help here.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
It doesn't help not knowing what outfits for what scenes or how many times one must repeat a scene before it advances in that outfit. Like a gallery or quest guide.
If not sure as a Dev, ask another Dev using the same engine or go to the section for Dev help here.
Not sure why you think I am the dev tho

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes