5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Brilliant work mate! Noticed it when crossing paths and would always remind myself to tell you you're awesome in a more appropriate setting. :)

Just a few days ago I had found an awesome CG bust of Aldo Rain and intended on making a sweet banner like yours, turns out you have to be talented and stuff.. but who cares, right?

Last edited:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
I just got a look at @Quacker new signature - you have outdone yourself with the hamlet duck!!
Was his choice so half the credits are his.:)

Loving your work , wish I had the talent for doing something like that.
Bit of passion , bit of practice and lots of patience , don't need to be Picasso to make something nice enough.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Bit of passion , bit of practice and lots of patience , don't need to be Picasso to make something nice enough.

Thank you for the words of encouragement, decided to have another go, I think I am slowly getting there (really slowly :))

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How do I put one of these signatures?
Upper right of screen, hover over your profile and click signature on drop down menu.
Can try this and see if it works.. find the pic, right click on it and open image in new tab. Copy link and paste it in your sig and test it or preview it.

Reactions: Krull

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I meant how do I make a custom one

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
I meant how do I make a custom one
If you want better exposure for the one you already have , keep in mind the forum will resize it to a 300px width so make sure to optimize it for that resolution , as for program i use photoshop.

Free Signature:

Last edited:

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
@Krull Can you make me a custom signature with my current one's logo? I'd do it myself, but I don't know the first thing about photoshop :(

Reactions: Krull
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes