Others Completed Framboise In Hell Castle Run [Pink Pencil]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
Framboise - sexy blonde silly that thanks to its stunning figure, large breasts and a cute face is able to get any men. Like all young girls, she loved to party, so frequented nightclubs. She was not interested in such a thing as love and pure feelings, because she wanted to be free, living in the pleasure and fucking with anyone. During her chaotic life she broke the hearts of many guys, and destroyed a lot of loving couples and families, about that was not sorry. Probably because of that her once and punished, because she in some way found herself completely naked in the castle teeming with zombies, ghosts and demons. Now, in this hell she would have to go all out to fight for his life, trying to get out.

Updated: 2016-09-17
Developer: Pink Pencil - -

Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Additional Info:

DOWNLOAD
Android: - -

RJ185092_img_main.jpg RJ185092_img_smp1.jpg RJ185092_img_smp2.jpg

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
mmmm..strawberries....alas..i do not do side scrollers..BUT...it looks nicer than majority of side scrollers i've seen here

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Guess I'll have to pass on this one since there is only a android version. I guess this is one way of helping me keeping my HD clean and free from worthless clutter.

Reactions: Extralord

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Somebody reply to this post and let me know if this game works and it's in English. I didn't get a chance to to run the game (but I did scan for viruses).
Thanks!

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
was waste time me downloading it did not think it was only android my phones are apple iphone 4 iphone 6+

Bloodyryss

Apr 9, 2017
To save everyones time and Space ... just skip it ...

I tried it and well you have a "start Screen" ... where if you dont directly click on "Play Game" you will be automatically send to Framboise Website ...
a "settings Screen" ... where you can choose if you want to "activate Sound", "activate "Top Decorations" and/or "Bottom Decorations"" (What ever the hell that is) or if you want to start at the last point you closed the game ... again if you click anywere in the background you get automatically send to the Framboise Website ...
and the actual game ... which is an "jump to avoid enemies/Damage" type of game ... it is played VERTICAL (for no reason the game should be in Horizontal) ... it is extremely boring/repetive/SLOW (I only played 2 min and got maybe 3% of the Progression Bar?) in that time I found 3 Enemies (a goblin, a ghost and a barrel with fire) ... I easily could dodge by jumping and 2 items (a shield + a life regen) ... you have 4 Lives (3 Hearts) and if all these are lost you get instantly send back to the "Start Screen" ...
Like said I only played 2 mins but I dont believe there is anymore to the game or that it gets much harder ... there is no sex or anything in it that would make the Game worth its time and space ....

Its more like a typical Scam game you just create to lure people to your products by missbclicking ...

Dec 22, 2017
It wasn't updated December 2018, it was released 2016-09-17 on DLsite for Android and, yes, it's a mobile version of Framboise.

Still waiting for some kind of sequel to Framboise in Pervertville though.
I always thought that game was some sort of virus or something

Ibis

Jun 2, 2018
can someone make a video gameplay i haven got an android and i love framboise games CG-extraction would be appreciate as well :)

Analepsisticy

Nov 8, 2016
Dont bother, this is utter crap. I like how perverted the the Framboise franchise is but the gameplay is one of the worst you can imagine. Just get the renders somewhere and dont bother with the game itself.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote